Not open for further replies.

cmdwedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your great work, Robz8!

I have a small issue running TWLoader 5.4. I have this card: http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

I've installed TWloader + the two Side CIAs. It launches just fine. I then set the Game Location to 'Flashcard'. I can now click 'Add games'. But when I click it, all that happens is that it launches my flashcard menu normally. I can certainly select a game in there but it just runs the game, rather than adding it to the list in TWloader.

I've selected the R4i RTS as my Flashcard in TWLoader. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid - what have I missed?

Thanks again.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your great work, Robz8!

I have a small issue running TWLoader 5.4. I have this card: http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

I've installed TWloader + the two Side CIAs. It launches just fine. I then set the Game Location to 'Flashcard'. I can now click 'Add games'. But when I click it, all that happens is that it launches my flashcard menu normally. I can certainly select a game in there but it just runs the game, rather than adding it to the list in TWloader.

I've selected the R4i RTS as my Flashcard in TWLoader. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid - what have I missed?

Thanks again.
Nothing. "Add Games" just doesn't work with your flashcard for now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have an acekard 2. Can i make it work?

Enviado de meu LG-V400 usando Tapatalk
It should work when launched directly in TWLoader.

cmdwedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nothing. "Add Games" just doesn't work with your flashcard for now.

Ah I see. Well I jumped into 'TWloader.nds' via the Flashcard, and it does let me add games there (it creates the banners and downloads box art) which is awesome. As you said though, trying to launch any of those games once again just enters the flashcard menu. I guess I will just sit tight and hope that you can figure out the RTS flashcards.

Thanks mate!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see. Well I jumped into 'TWloader.nds' via the Flashcard, and it does let me add games there (it creates the banners and downloads box art) which is awesome. As you said though, trying to launch any of those games once again just enters the flashcard menu. I guess I will just sit tight and hope that you can figure out the RTS flashcards.

Thanks mate!
I might need to own that flashcard to fix the issue.

sickneckbeardbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My DSTT crashes and restarts the system when using 'Launch Slot 1 card', is it supposed to? It shows a corrupted icon when using the akMenu theme. I've been able to add games and play them from the flashcard, although I had to use the 'Reset Slot-1' option due to white screens.

I've replaced the TWL_FIRM titles, so that's not the issue. Not sure what Luma I'm on, I'll try the most recent stable and see if there is any difference.

Last edited by sickneckbeardbro,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DSTT crashes and restarts the system when using 'Launch Slot 1 card', is it supposed to?
No.
It shows a corrupted icon when using the akMenu theme. I've been able to add games and play them from the flashcard, although I had to use the 'Reset Slot-1' option due to white screens.

I've replaced the TWL_FIRM titles, so that's not the issue.
"Reset Slot-1" doesn't help, as that is not used when loading a game from the DSTT.

sickneckbeardbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Reset Slot-1" doesn't help, as that is not used when loading a game from the DSTT.

I'm not sure if I had an amazing string of bad luck (or bad microSD), but I only managed to load two games out of fifteen attempts with either setting so it seems you're right! I was opening TWLoader immediately and closing to home menu as soon as it started loading, so perhaps I was causing it. Now that I'm waiting for the game to load before closing to home menu it loads them nearly 100% so I'm not sure about that one.

TWLoader tries to download the DSTT image everytime it opens which could be related to the corrupted image I'm seeing.

Last edited by sickneckbeardbro,

kane159

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey! I finally figure out why my game is broken after one launch!
Its due to i use chinese file name! Now it works perfectly[emoji1]
BTW. I just read the source and notice something
In /gui/source/languages/traditional_chinese.h
Line 7 the lang_EN should be edit to lang_TW or lang_ZHTW(Yeah...i translate this file before but didnt notice that i forget to edit that line :P)

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk Pro 發送

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1