ROM Hack Digimon Story Lost Evolution Project

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.
the reason why desmune might be slow is because you are runing it on openGL go to comfigure 3d settings and change it to soft rasterizer and it will most likely be better and no slow down dosent happen usely on desmume it might be that you have too many windows open as well so close a couple if you have

The problem with changing it, is that some layers go away.

RobenVolsky

Trophies
XP
Wow all respect for what you guys are doing :)
I'm sure its a lot of scripts and it's a shame that I'm zero experiance in programming field but would like to know how much long this would take :))
Cheers!

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.
the reason why desmune might be slow is because you are runing it on openGL go to comfigure 3d settings and change it to soft rasterizer and it will most likely be better and no slow down dosent happen usely on desmume it might be that you have too many windows open as well so close a couple if you have

The problem with changing it, is that some layers go away.
oh i never knew that thanks for that info though it might be the proble with one of the games i have been playing thanks

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi ppl,

It is not dead, and will not. I had some problem with my Internet connection (connecting through other pc)
So, since I couldn't access, I tried to go again and fix some files + complete translation.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am gonna be weird about this since I do have a couple projects that haven't been active here on the temp for almost 6 months...
It means nothing if you don't see any new posts.
I still work on them just in small chunks... one day I do graphics for x and x the next day I work with a debugging emulator and track graphic positions and text positions to move where the text shows up in the one game....
I could literally work on any one of nine or ten different games.
this one, I await testing so I can polish up any bad looking images. It won't take me too long to do that and as such I have not worked on this game for almost a week.
I have worked on four others - one unofficial translation, two of my own projects and I checked out one game on someone else's request.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto