Didn't see this in the DSI FAQ

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Nasedase, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Nasedase
    OP

Nasedase Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    So do the DSi cart's utilize the fact that there's an SD slot on the DSi now? Would I be able to put all my games or music on a 32 gb SDHC and then play them on the cart? Micro SDHC's are just so expensive and they don't make 32gb one's and I badly need a portable music player so this is really a make or break thing for me.

2. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    It's a gaming system, not a portable music player. Go get a goddamn iPod.

3. Nasedase
    OP

Nasedase Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    Lol u mad?

from wikepedia - "The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player
    for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

4. Nasedase
    OP

Nasedase Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I need some actual help

5. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    Just because it can play music, doesn't make it a dedicated portable music player. Quit your trolling.

6. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    I didn't EXACTLY add that but it's implied I think...I think I might have to add that into the FAQ...(if I didn't already kinda stupid of me to not :\).

But uh no the flashcarts currently cannot take advantage of any of the DSi's features because no one has fully unlocked DSi Mode.

7. azure0wind

azure0wind GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2009
    Indonesia
    Hey Nasedase do you know what is Search Engine mean?
    Just search the WAV*cough*MP3*cough*Converter
    Install the prog.
    and convert you *MP3(or what) to *M4A
    Put the files on your SD Root or in your folder
    Open your DSi and select the DSi Music
    and you what to do next.... [​IMG]

8. ilovengage

ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2005
    Australia
    LOL What are you talking about? You're a troll.

It plays music, that makes it a music player. It doesn't say it's a good music player, but it is one. Accept it, it's a fact. Just because you don't like the DSi as your portable music device doesn't mean it isn't one. Open the eyes and see reality, dude.

9. fearofshorts

fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2009
    Melbourne
    ... That's what he was saying! Read it. He said that it is not a dedicated music player. Not that it can't play music.
    You are just agreeing with him.