Did something happen with the online stuff recently? "Online services are unavailable"

skylark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my wii u is fully modded, with tiramisu and aroma environments. I use my wii u super super often, mostly to watch youtube on my crt via the GiveMiiYoutube mod for the aroma environment. I was just using it to watch youtube videos on Friday.

Today, though, I'm having trouble connecting to anything online on my wii u! I use a wired connection, and I tried deleting and remaking connection settings in the menu, because I read that that can solve DNS issues sometimes. It also looks like these issues are larger than just GiveMiiYoutube or Youtube in general, because other online apps say they fail to connect to online services, even though my Connection Test in the Wii U settings is successful.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 13-55-56.png
Screenshot 2023-08-28 13-58-17.png

These are the errors that I'm getting, as shown on my CRT hehe. Anybody know what's going on? Is there just some little issue on Nintendo's side that will resolve itself? Or is there a bigger issue that's going to require updates to homebrew apps? I've never had this issue before today.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah I also get this.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 14-09-05.png

Out of desperation, I tried signing on using a wireless connection (as if that would do anything lol). And yeah ofc it didn't.

Last edited by skylark,

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The servers might be down for maintenance. I was playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate earlier today, went online without issues, I tried going online again and now I'm getting the same error.

Reactions: skylark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here