m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean i tested it, but it crops on the borders, is there any way of scaling / stretching the display? if yes, how? O: [Currently using the Nightly Build]
Use the stable. Integer scaling is on by default, u need to turn that off. Then change aspect ratio to "Custom". If it was "Custom" already switch it to anything and back to custom.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea why I'm getting two miniature screens at the top for the game I'm running? Resolution is messed some how. Running Silent Hill. It happens during the opening cutscene and at the menu, for some reason the Konami logo looks fine (4:3)...

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any idea why I'm getting two miniature screens at the top for the game I'm running? Resolution is messed some how. Running Silent Hill. It happens during the opening cutscene and at the menu, for some reason the Konami logo looks fine (4:3)...

You dont use the latest stable

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need a new build? d/l'ed the one in the thread 30 minutes ago, isn't that the latest? I can't fix it in the video settings for retroarch?
I made a update *20* minutes ago. :P

Anyway I am just building a hotfix again, so expect a update in 15mins (again) lol

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a update *20* minutes ago. :P

Anyway I am just building a hotfix again, so expect a update in 15mins (again) lol

Impressive lol. So that update addresses that issue? Just want to make sure before I start troubleshooting again. Thanks!

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

disence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job! But unfortunately, and it's not a complaint ... I'm waiting for a PSP emulator since Nintendo Switch was released to the public. I do not want to do it on a smartphone because it is not the same. Again, unfortunately, I'm still learning C# (and maybe, they do not use this language), but if there's anything I can do to help in the development of a PSP emulator, just tell me! even help copy and paste files! Whatever this rookie can do. Whatever it is that helps me carry this long wait.
I have read about Lakka, has problems with the console shutdown, audio, sleep mode. I repeat, if there is anything I can help with, however small it may be, just tell me!

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was caused by a fix that I backported just after u already downloaded it (thats already on stable)
This is a 2nd fix for smth else

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2nd Hotfix for stable is Live!

https://m4xw.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/HWF395DNMxRWQj6

Wasn't expecting a fix yet because of what you said, but I downloaded the latest build anyway and the rom actually launched in SX OS! :P My Switch would freeze with the older build. Screenshot just for reference.

Attachments

• 3476464916318945280.jpg
    3476464916318945280.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 212

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wasn't expecting a fix yet because of what you said, but I downloaded the latest build anyway and the rom actually launched in SX OS! :P My Switch would freeze with the older build. Screenshot just for reference.
Does the double screen still happen?

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions how do you get sega cd games to play after selecting the game it i select the emulator then it takes me back to the quick menu with the error failed to load file on the bottom. Also when i play on the tv in the middle of the screen its blurry and when i exit back to the menu its so bad nothing is readable.
Also noticed on secret of mana 3 and some other translated games the game is zoomed in where its not playable and lots of errors on screen

Last edited by doomtrigger,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Two questions how do you get sega cd games to play after selecting the game it i select the emulator then it takes me back to the quick menu with the error failed to load file on the bottom. Also when i play on the tv in the middle of the screen its blurry and when i exit back to the menu its so bad nothing is readable.
Also noticed on secret of mana 3 and some other translated games the game is zoomed in where its not playable and lots of errors on screen
Which builds are u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car