Destroy All Humans! is getting a remake for PC/PS4/XB1

THQ Nordic is bringing back an old classic, by remaking 2005's Destroy All Humans!, for modern platforms. Originally developed by the now-disbanded Pandemic Studios, Black Forest Games will be developing the remake of the game, which will launch on the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One sometime in 2020.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but I am sick and tired of people bitching when a game isn't on the switch.
Just to have said game or another brought over to feed the meme of "Portendo".... Nintendo fans get the short end of the stick. You get the game, but are a part of a terrible meme. Or you don't and are pretty much told to shut up. Lose lose, honestly.

In all seriousness this is awesome. Great game. :)

Last edited by Kioku,

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No offense, but I am sick and tired of people bitching when a game isn't on the switch.
In this case it makes sense though? "DAH!" was never graphically intense or feature-heavy even back when it was originally released, and its short-burst kind of gameplay is a great fit for portable gaming, so not having it on Switch is just kinda weird.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we currently experiencing the best timeline? First Battle for bikini bottom and now this, it's like THQ Nordic has finally answered everyone's cries

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What did Switch ever do to you? -_-
it probably can't handle the battlefield engine

Someone please fill me in on more details? What's the whole plot and setting of this oddly named game?
crypto is on earth looking for his missing comrade or something you select a map and have to do missions to progress. missions can involve stuff like abducting humans, using the anal probe on them to get PSI (no bs) so you can power up your weapons and abilities which you can get several upgrades for. sometimes you have to use mind powers to impersonate humans or kill them but most of the time you have to kill or blow shit up. crypto is also getting advice from flox who is the voice of zim with the same exact personalty too.

tl'dr check out the vids on youtube

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

was the original game good and enjoyable?
yes apart from doing missions you can go rogue and just destroy the fuck out of everything in your ufo blowing up buildings, tanks, abducting and flinging humans and cars across the screen or you can go on foot and just kill anything in sight. the 2nd had splitscreen play which was a load of fun exspecially when you get to shoot and throw cars at your mate with telekinesis :P

Richard Steven Horvitz (the voice of zim) better be on it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

more info and Screenshots

no wonder it's not on the switch look at it switch wouldn't be able to handle this!

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never finished either of the first two, but what I played of them was fun.
I wonder why they are not coming to the Switch though? Companies must really hate profit or something.

cammelspit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have liked to see a double pack game with both in it more, kinda like the crash trilogy or Spyro how it has more than one game. This is good news because I have never really played these since they weren't on PC. Very nice to finally see some of the old greats coming to new platforms and ESPECIALLY PC.

AikoT_T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the soundtrack is made by Ramstein as well.

PLEASE!!

======

DUDE!!

This was one of my favorite childhood (teenhood?) games on the PS2!!

Can't wait!!! :)

Thank you Chary for sharing this :)

EDIT: you know they dead

Last edited by AikoT_T,

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that song fits perfectly to the video XD
don't like Rammstein but this really fits so well that it feels like they made the musik especially for this trailer

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
look at dem screeshots that's why
What about them? What they've shown so far looks like one of the prettier X360/PS3 games, definitely doesn't appear to be too demanding on hardware. They just didn't want to put in the extra work to optimize it for Switch. I'm certainly not a 'no Switch no buy' zealot, but this is one that seems like it would've been a great fit for a portable. Oh well.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why has no one reported about thq Nordic re releasing spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated??? There was no gameplay in the destroy all humans trailer either just renderings of the alien causing havoc...

"THQ Nordic drops mega load of remasters"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock