Destroy All Humans! 2 remake to launch August 30, multiplayer spin-off launches today

THQ Nordic has announced today that its upcoming remake of 2006's Destroy All Humans! 2 will be releasing August 30 on Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, and is currently available for pre-order. Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed will rebuild the original game from the ground up in Unreal Engine 4 and will allow the entire campaign to be played in split-screen co-op (so far, no mention has been made of online co-op options).

Also announced was the multiplayer spin-off title Destroy All Humans! - Clone Carnage, which released today for $12.99, or free to those who pre-order Reprobed. Clone Carnage comes with four game modes and six maps, and lets players compete with up to four players. It also comes with two-player couch co-op. Clone Carnage is now available on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, with all said and done these remakes are great to see, though i would much prefer a new game with different setting, newly added gameplay mechanics, locations, possibly traversing space to different planets etc. 😍

Reactions: Marc_LFD

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is the multiplayer game on ps4 and xbox one but the remake itself is only next gen? Is there something about the 2nd remake compared to the first that makes it so it can't run on ps4 and xbox one? That makes no sense.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is the multiplayer game on ps4 and xbox one but the remake itself is only next gen? Is there something about the 2nd remake compared to the first that makes it so it can't run on ps4 and xbox one? That makes no sense.
If the post had said Unreal Engine 5 I could understand it, but it states Unreal Engine 4... another typo?

Reactions: cvskid

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no justifiable reason, it's just to force customers to buy a PS5/Xbox if they want to play it.

I still see no reason to buy a PS5 and I'm a PlayStation gamer.

Reactions: cvskid and duwen

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Why didn't they just make a new game? That said, I love DAH games.

So much fun! 🙂
Nobody has any inteligence enough to think of a new story and gameplay etc. All they do now is do things for the money.

Its all about money now, not the game, just the money.

Its a sad time to be a gamer.

It was so much better 30 years ago when Quake 2 was new. The DLC was a THANK YOU for buying and playing our game and FREE. It was also made AFTER the game was finished.
These days ALL the game parts are made as 1 then cut up and staggered released and called DLC and you pay 3x the cost.
Its all about the money not the game.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
While the remake of the first game was okay, I still have the first two games for PS2 and they work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...