Destroy All Humans! 2 remake to launch August 30, multiplayer spin-off launches today

THQ Nordic has announced today that its upcoming remake of 2006's Destroy All Humans! 2 will be releasing August 30 on Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, and is currently available for pre-order. Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed will rebuild the original game from the ground up in Unreal Engine 4 and will allow the entire campaign to be played in split-screen co-op (so far, no mention has been made of online co-op options).

Also announced was the multiplayer spin-off title Destroy All Humans! - Clone Carnage, which released today for $12.99, or free to those who pre-order Reprobed. Clone Carnage comes with four game modes and six maps, and lets players compete with up to four players. It also comes with two-player couch co-op. Clone Carnage is now available on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So rare to see a sexy western character on a remake that was not censored for modern woke standards. somehow she is even more hot now

FUHTENXXsAER-sD.jpg

Reactions: Dr_Faustus

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. The originals on Xbox are still the funniest games I've ever played. I never thought they would remake the second one, but I guess this is the universe where that happens. Maybe if it's successful enough they'll remake the abysmal Wii game and let the voice actors from the first two do the voices.

To anyone complaining about this not being a sequel, buy it if you want to see one. We need to show them that this series still has a fan base. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over