Homebrew DeSmuME 0.3.6

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the author of this particular desmume independent from yabausse (or whatever his project team name is)?

Accord to: Low Lines from emutalk.net:

Quote: To avoid confusion author NDS has changed the name of his build to NDeSmuME (makes use of his name)

the version as he is calling it is I think 0.3.6 but he's been on about 0.4.0 or something but anyway he's re-released the emulator along with the source so that it follows the requirements of the GPL License.

RockmanRotties: Quote: He's an italian and speaks some english.

I found out that anime video didnt display properly so you will have to wait for a while then viola!

Here it is:

31bj.png

40za.png

It's fully playable but only 20-25 fps!
smile.gif

I played it but still a slow and it's fun! I wish to see what anime video is about. HEH!

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? I think I am using the same emulator, but only getting 7-8fps, do you have to do stuff with the menu to get it up to 21?

I am saying to use 0.3.6.

Unless you have a slow computer ? Give us your OS information and what verison of DeSmuME you are using.

No, ingame which I am playing is between 20-25 fps!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Huh? I think I am using the same emulator, but only getting 7-8fps, do you have to do stuff with the menu to get it up to 21?

I am saying to use 0.3.6.

Unless you have a slow computer ? Give us your OS information and what verison of DeSmuME you are using.

No, ingame which I am playing is between 20-25 fps!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
I would say its your computer as i get around that fps on my computer and we have basically the same comp specs

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really ? Is it better if you see it with your own eyes rather than being told ?
smile.gif

I dont believe anybody unless I have seen it with my own eyes.

If so, maybe he have a powerful computer more than 3ghz or something like that.

Otherwise, it is better to see with your own eyes than listen to people without any proof, you know.

Kojiben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you change the fps and WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING these roms from?
cry.gif

I have been wanting to play this game for ages and I can't find it anywhere, I thought this site was for roms but I guess I was wrong.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you change the fps and WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING these roms from?
cry.gif

I have been wanting to play this game for ages and I can't find it anywhere, I thought this site was for roms but I guess I was wrong.

You can't change the fps and it will increase the fps as far as emulator improvement in the near future and no, it is in the rules.

You are not to asked where to get these roms from. Again, this emulator is far from perfect. I highly recommend you to get NDS LITE and game for now.
wink.gif

timbojill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont forget to by a flashcart and passme device since that is the way people are ripping of nintendo's ass. Just imagine how much money nintendo would have if you guys werent using passme and flashcarts. Someday you guys will make nintendo go out of business like sega genesis.
laugh.gif

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I must be missing something, but where are the controls for this program? Like how do you save/load state, and what are the default control keys? Enter seems to be start at least, and q and w seem to do things as well, A and B maybe?

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just imagine how much money nintendo would have if you guys werent using passme
and flashcarts. Someday you guys will make nintendo go out of business like sega genesis.Â
laugh.gif
I don’t know why there is always someone saying this. If people couldn’t pirate
Nintendo, 80% of the people here wouldn’t own a Nintendo & would just own
whatever system they could pirate. Studies have shown this time & time again.
What is hurting all companies are things like P2P, they allow the common idiot
that would never know how or were to get games, movies & music easy access
to it all. At least Nintendo is making money off these people with their hardware.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendo doesn't make money with the hardware tho. their main income is trough licenses, e.g. sold software. also, what's so funny about sega almost going bankcupt due to piracy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol