Hacking Deleted partition with rednand on sdcard what i can do ?

Przemas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I installed Haxchi_v2.5u1 and CBHC_v1.5u1 then i run Cfw booter red nand and
formatted sd card in Wiiu ewerything was fine i am successfully run cfw red nand.
But for mistake i again formatted sd card in pc. When i copied all programs need to run cfw rednand fd.image dont want boot is stuck in Wiiu menu screen,also i cant boot from cbhc homebrew channel
my code is -4 I tried to run homebrew channel from website loadiine.ovh when i run exploit i have message error mount sd card. I have Wiiu 5.5.1 europe.
There is solution to fix this ?

Last edited by Przemas,

T-Law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sure your PC formatted the SD card with fat32?
check that

if you format the SD card with your Wii it will definitely be fat32

Last edited by T-Law,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I installed Haxchi_v2.5u1 and CBHC_v1.5u1 then i run Cfw booter red nand and
formatted sd card in Wiiu ewerything was fine i am successfully run cfw red nand.
But for mistake i again formatted sd card in pc. When i copied all programs need to run cfw rednand fd.image dont want boot is stuck in Wiiu menu screen,also i cant boot from cbhc homebrew channel
my code is -4 I tried to run homebrew channel from website loadiine.ovh when i run exploit i have message error mount sd card. I have Wiiu 5.5.1 europe.
There is solution to fix this ?
If you formatted rednand off your SD and you told CBHC to boot to rednand, just press the Home button when CBHC is booting. You can boot to regular Wii menu and fix what you did.

You can't boot HBL from website if you don't have the files on your SD set up correctly. You can't boot the HBL channel if you installed it rednand and deleted your redNAND off your SD by formatting

Przemas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello i am glad you want help now everything works fine problem was in wrong formatted sd card. EaseUs Partition somehow bad format my card . So i use sdformatter 4.0 then hp usb disk storage tool now works again card. Before didnt wont work in WiiU but was working in windows. Anyway solved :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1