Homebrew Decrypt9 and EEPROM

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I'm really glad that Decrypt9 has finally added support for extracting and injecting GBA saves, and so far, it worked with a lot of games, official and injected, except for the EEPROM type. I tried it with Super Mario Advance 3 many times, and all I get is a blank save. I tried asking at the Decrypt9 thread, but I got zero responses. Is there something that I need to modify to the save in order to make it work with the injection? I mean, AGBSave9's injector has found a method already, and I think Decrypt9 should have a method, too.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I'm really glad that Decrypt9 has finally added support for extracting and injecting GBA saves, and so far, it worked with a lot of games, official and injected, except for the EEPROM type. I tried it with Super Mario Advance 3 many times, and all I get is a blank save. I tried asking at the Decrypt9 thread, but I got zero responses. Is there something that I need to modify to the save in order to make it work with the injection? I mean, AGBSave9's injector has found a method already, and I think Decrypt9 should have a method, too.

Wow you are very ignored, but I'm here to help. I recommend posting it to the issues section of Decrypt9WIP on github. I also recommend you use AGBSave9 until they make EEPROM wotk with Decrypy9

Reactions: MushGuy

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow you are very ignored, but I'm here to help. I recommend posting it to the issues section of Decrypt9WIP on github. I also recommend you use AGBSave9 until they make EEPROM wotk with Decrypy9
I know, right? It gets really upsetting when this happens. As for your advice, I'll take this into account. Until then, AGBSave9 for that type of save. Thank you very much for the advice.

Last edited by MushGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte