Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem:

I_dont_get_it.png

I have an NTFS formatted 500 GB hard drive, and I was copying Super Smash Bros. contents in there (E:/WiiU/ISO/SSB/) But when it gets to the big 2 GB and up files, it stops and gives out a "fake" 4194303 KB, and is decreasing the kb/s when the loaded kb freezes.

Is this a problem that is gonna be fixed in the next ddd update, or no? :(

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its a displaying bug, the dumped file should be fine.
I will fix the displaying value, test it, and commit a new version. But your dumped files should be fine!

edit: I dumped the dt00 for myself and checked the md5 hash. The dumped files are okay, just a visual thing.

Last edited by Maschell,

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This dumper works great but it will only dump the meta folder for my disc games it wont dump meta from games on system memory or from external hard drive does it work for anyone else?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This dumper works great but it will only dump the meta folder for my disc games it wont dump meta from games on system memory or from external hard drive does it work for anyone else?
What do you mean external hd. You can't do anything with USB HD and wii u homebrew yet. It's all SD. What wii u games do you have on external HD?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean external hd. You can't do anything with USB HD and wii u homebrew yet. It's all SD. What wii u games do you have on external HD?
You can expand the storage of your Wii U with an external thumb/hard drive, there's no other way you can have more games beyond the 32GB that comes with the console, and it'll boot from the home menu just like anything else. I'm just confused why that makes a difference besides maybe internal paths since it mounts everything to /vol

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can expand the storage of your Wii U with an external thumb/hard drive, there's no other way you can have more games beyond the 32GB that comes with the console, and it'll boot from the home menu just like anything else. I'm just confused why that makes a difference besides maybe internal paths since it mounts everything to /vol
Oh, I truly didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Meta dumping from USB and NAND is working for me
We had a lot of problems with those during testing. Access to the content stuff is no problem, but the access rights for meta are quite limited. That's why ddd dumps the meta data outside of the application.
I don't remember what case exactly didn't work in the early tests... I think we were able to dump from mlc but nand was not working with the applications access rights.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that if you just dump the code folder then it wont let you dump the meta folder i had to dump the entire vol (the full game) to get it to dump the meta folder kinda sucks when i all ready have a dump of the game. I did not try getting the meta from dumping the content i assume it wont work but i could be wrong.

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that if you just dump the code folder then it wont let you dump the meta folder i had to dump the entire vol (the full game) to get it to dump the meta folder kinda sucks when i all ready have a dump of the game. I did not try getting the meta from dumping the content i assume it wont work but i could be wrong.

Your post is a little confusing. You can get just the meta folder without dumping anything else. Just put "titledumper.exe /vol/meta <output folder name>" and hit the home button.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
thank you dimok for this great soft.

i have a question : i dumped some eshop games and they work good ,but only one game have trouble with "xtype plus"
i dumped the game even with meta
1st the dumper begin with code then content then he return to dump code !
so i let him finish and press home for the meta folder i got buch of rpl files and one rpx

when i try the game on wiiu 5.3.2 no spoof, the error message appear (black screen with "problem with the wiiu memory" )

any idea ?

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
thank you dimok for this great soft.

i have a question : i dumped some eshop games and they work good ,but only one game have trouble with "xtype plus"
i dumped the game even with meta
1st the dumper begin with code then content then he return to dump code !
so i let him finish and press home for the meta folder i got buch of rpl files and one rpx

when i try the game on wiiu 5.3.2 no spoof, the error message appear (black screen with "problem with the wiiu memory" )

any idea ?

XTpye+ is a Nintendo Web Framework game. I had a lot of problems with dumping the /vol/code of those during my tests. They are often freezing during rpx dumping or during dumping the dynamic rpls (while you are playing the game).

What you describe as "begin with code then content then he return to dump code" are the mentioned dynamic rpls.
They get loaded when they are needed, so for a full dump you have to start the game and also go around the menu and start the game and so on.

Also, "(black screen with "problem with the wiiu memory" )" is not very helpful. The Error code is more important. You can see what kind of problem it is (rpl missing etc).

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
XTpye+ is a Nintendo Web Framework game. I had a lot of problems with dumping the /vol/code of those during my tests. They are often freezing during rpx dumping or during dumping the dynamic rpls (while you are playing the game).

What you describe as "begin with code then content then he return to dump code" are the mentioned dynamic rpls.
They get loaded when they are needed, so for a full dump you have to start the game and also go around the menu and start the game and so on.

Also, "(black screen with "problem with the wiiu memory" )" is not very helpful. The Error code is more important. You can see what kind of problem it is (rpl missing etc).

thank you for the precision , thats what another guy tell me in another place .
i've tryied to play the game with both his 2 mode with 10 mn of playing time but nothing.

so now i will go around all options and retry dump.

Dynamic rpls => its that the name of the missing rpl's or it's another names ?

@frostii yes that right , if you have it dump it and share it if you want

Last edited by mitcha,

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE @frostii yes that right , if you have it dump it and share it if you want[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply mitcha.
I saw on another website that you're after this game too! Unfortunately I don't have it either, but hopefully with this awesome program someone will come to our rescue!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Got pokemon rumble U dumped with ddd dumper and still the game crashes after the first level while saving,so maybe loadiine has a compat issue with that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, sorry i forgot