Status
Not open for further replies.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...-File-Research&p=183120&viewfull=1#post183120

Would it be worthwhile for someone (or the community as a whole) to try to set up their own 3DS farm (or perhaps just 1 3DS with a queue system) and open it up to the public? It could be a reasonably priced paid service at least until the initial cost of a 3DS and whatever specialized hardware/software necessary is recouped. There's not some other magical solution to the save encryption problem "just around the corner" is there?

well...this is great idea
instead of using the datel servers , you can redirect the save game game to some hacked 3DS that connected to the internet
then , the save decrypted and sent to my PC
after i finish with the save , i send the save to that 3DS to encrypt it and return it to me

Reactions: ShinyJellicent12

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:gun::nds:

Can't inject Pokemon even with the new version of PKHex without a hacked 3DS :angry::cry: :angry:

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope we will be able to inject without Gateway or a modded 3ds soon :glare: I just want AZ Floette SSSOOO bad :cry:

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it will take time to inject without Gateway and or Modded 3DS. I do have to say it's a big hacking breakthrough for Pokemon X & Y. Soon we'll see a way to decrypt powersaves without Datel so we all can save edit without Hacked 3DS or Gateway Flash Carts.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it will take time to inject without Gateway and or Modded 3DS. I do have to say it's a big hacking breakthrough for Pokemon X & Y. Soon we'll see a way to decrypt powersaves without Datel so we all can save edit without Hacked 3DS or Gateway Flash Carts.
I cant wait for that :o

Dude, chill. Don't revert to whining again, not when you were doing so well.

Take a deep breath. Find your patience.

Sorry kingaz, im just excited about the new version of PKHex, but also a little dissapointed because I cant use it until we can do all of this without gateway and/or a modded 3ds. Which might/probably will take a while.

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooray, my Powersaves is reading my X cart now. ^_^ Don't know what was up with it earlier today.

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a yes. I'm jealous of them ;(

Actually, I'm still not convinced. As far as I can tell, Gateway still encrypts the save data. This still leaves the issue of decryption and, more importantly, re-encryption before injection.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you still need to be able to redo the aes mac. that requires a 3ds to run it through.

Shadowstorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There must be something I am not doing right somewhere in all this mess. Even after following all those steps on making a file that's readable it still says nope.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Soooo... When I USED to have my X cartridge I probably corrupted it about 5 times because of the Powersaves sensitivity but then again I have heard that Y responds better, but then I found out that my game got bricked by not having any master balls when doing the 'pokemon Powersaves modifier' so that might be one of the reasons, another is that I was a retard and applied that code before even reading it X3 So I begged to get Y and I went game hunting lolz, at least it works now and I know what I'm doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol