Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
You could somehow extract the Hoopa,Diancie, and Volcanion onto your save on your Powersaves 3DS. Or inject them on there
you just have to put in their dex number on PKX Editor and etc.
wut?...
Did you forget the part where even changing that 1 byte, you have to recalculate a checksum and a region in the IVFC hash table, and also the AES MAC and DISS/DIFF header.. and if you're using powersave, also the powersave checksum. If you know a secret to get around that, do tell, lol.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wut?...
Did you forget the part where even changing that 1 byte, you have to recalculate a checksum and a region in the IVFC hash table, and also the AES MAC and DISS/DIFF header.. and if you're using powersave, also the powersave checksum. If you know a secret to get around that, do tell, lol.
i've downloaded certain programs for that. But I could tell you some of them though

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoopa and volcanion code is avaliable right now?
They have NEVER been available. Datel taking down Diancie should tell you they arent working on getting it sooner, our only hope to getting them early before official release is with a Pokegen program. With the save file encryption I'm doubtful that will come anytime soon either.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
nope. Not yet. But you could hack them though
They have NEVER been available. Datel taking down Diancie should tell you they arent working on getting it sooner, our only hope to getting them early before official release is with a Pokegen program. With the save file encryption I'm doubtful that will come anytime soon either.

Thanks i only know smea alredy unlocked them

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anybody else having problems with powersaves right now. i tried applying codes and i get "web operation failed" but now it just says "downloading online content" and never changes. Could ther servers be down?

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is anybody else having problems with powersaves right now. i tried applying codes and i get "web operation failed" but now it just says "downloading online content" and never changes. Could ther servers be down?
I was about to ask the same thing. Here it's worst. It takes ages on downloading the content. Then shows: "No online content available". I used it earlier today. So guess their server is down...

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I was about to ask the same thing. Here it's worst. It takes ages on downloading the content. Then shows: "No online content available". I used it earlier today. So guess their server is down...
Yeaa.. for a second thought it might've been just me, but guess its down. Hopefully it comes up soon with new goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wanted to break my own vrs cherry damn it :angry: