Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also not working for me. I'm with Reisyukaku. Hopefully we will get new goodies. We've been spoiled with the daily rollouts the past few days!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The power save's is not working for any of my games its saying No online Content Available so they must be updating them so i hope we get something good.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could also be just routine server maintenance as well. I would like to get something new, but I doubt it will happen.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you imagine a Datel employee going rogue with codes, hes got a two week notice and decides to put up all the unreleased content including Volcanion and Hoopa just as a farewell to the company.

One could dream.

Reactions: leerpsp

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The power save's is not working for any of my games its saying No online Content Available so they must be updating them so i hope we get something good.

yea like a pokemon modifier code or volcanion but what are the odds of that happening knowing all of our hopes are pretty much dead at the moment

Reactions: leerpsp

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you imagine a Datel employee going rogue with codes, hes got a two week notice and decides to put up all the unreleased content including Volcanion and Hoopa just as a farewell to the company.

One could dream.

That would be awesome!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One could dream.
I'm not going to lie if i worked for them and got 2 week notice i would release any unreleased content for as much games as i could befor i left that day. :D

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wut?...
Did you forget the part where even changing that 1 byte, you have to recalculate a checksum and a region in the IVFC hash table, and also the AES MAC and DISS/DIFF header.. and if you're using powersave, also the powersave checksum. If you know a secret to get around that, do tell, lol.

Checksum is CRC16/CCITT/0xFFFF, the IVFC hash table is just a simple sha256 hash over 0x1000 blocks, easy so far (my private Save Editor auto fixes this already ^^).
DISA/DIFI/PARTITION hashs should be easy too, so the only problem currently is the AES_MAC and how to generate a 100% xorpad.
I'm able to make a ~98% xorpad with just 2 specific save dumps, only the area 0x0 - 0x2020 and 0x3000 - 0x5400 are missing, but most of it is just static data (same data for every save) and hashs, so it should be possible to generate it with enough work.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to lie if i worked for them and got 2 week notice i would release any unreleased content for as much games as i could befor i left that day. :D
Just make sure to make yourself disappear before shit starts to hit the fan if you know what I mean

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Checksum is CRC16/CCITT/0xFFFF, the IVFC hash table is just a simple sha256 hash over 0x1000 blocks, easy so far (my private Save Editor auto fixes this already ^^).
DISA/DIFI/PARTITION hashs should be easy too, so the only problem currently is the AES_MAC and how to generate a 100% xorpad.
I'm able to make a ~98% xorpad with just 2 specific save dumps, only the area 0x0 - 0x2020 and 0x3000 - 0x5400 are missing, but most of it is just static data (same data for every save) and hashs, so it should be possible to generate it with enough work.
This is interesting.. mind letting me try something? If you are able to help me fix the hash, I think I should be able to do a work around for the rest..

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will its been for ever the last time i checked it there are a lot of new codes to me may not be with you guys but its cool.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have a functional save editor? Can you get Hoopa or Valcanion with it?

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country

That is the worst approach, stop now.
If we start bashing him he might never release anything so keep your cool and lets him if we can but without following the "GIFF ME KOOPAH" path. ;)

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the worst approach, stop now.
If we start bashing him he might never release anything so keep your cool and lets him if we can but without following the "GIFF ME KOOPAH" path. ;)

Nah, it was more if a "that's impressive" comment. If he has access to those pokemon, that's awesome

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[joke]
Yes, i can get all unreleased Pokemon from 719 till 758 with it!
Here my Trainer Profile:
140307_p01_pic01.jpg

[/joke]

The answer is no, and if you did read my post more then just "i have a save editor", then you would know that the answer is no.
Editing anything (known) in the save is possible, but fixing the data in 0x0-0x5400 is not yet possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: See you tomorrow.