I heard of cheat codes that can affect online play, yes. But nearly nobody releases these codes to be fair to other players. But it seems possible, too.
I need some people to test a few codes for Pokemon Y/X. Since nobody ever released Inf Health codes or something like that for the Pokemon games (maybe because Pokemon is dynamically allocated) I tried my best to get some codes.
After 3 days of experience I can say that the codes only need a little fine tune. Just try the codes and say if they work or not. These codes will only work for wild encounters for now because of safety.
Effects are only visible after you got damage or gained life.
If they don't work pls tell me which code don't work and on which route you were fighting.
Pokemon Y USA (might work for other regions to and also might work for Pokemon X)
[Inf Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)]
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
DB000000 08204EB2
D8000000 08203ED8
D8000000 08204EB3
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
[Max Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)(Press R)]
DD000000 00000100
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
28203ED6 000003E7
28204EB2 000003E7
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
[Refill Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)(Press L)]
DD000000 00000200
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
DB000000 08204EB2
D8000000 08203ED8
D8000000 08204EB3
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
I need some people to test a few codes for Pokemon Y/X. Since nobody ever released Inf Health codes or something like that for the Pokemon games (maybe because Pokemon is dynamically allocated) I tried my best to get some codes.
After 3 days of experience I can say that the codes only need a little fine tune. Just try the codes and say if they work or not. These codes will only work for wild encounters for now because of safety.
Effects are only visible after you got damage or gained life.
If they don't work pls tell me which code don't work and on which route you were fighting.
Pokemon Y USA (might work for other regions to and also might work for Pokemon X)
[Inf Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)]
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
DB000000 08204EB2
D8000000 08203ED8
D8000000 08204EB3
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
[Max Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)(Press R)]
DD000000 00000100
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
28203ED6 000003E7
28204EB2 000003E7
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
[Refill Life 1st Pokemon in List (in battle)(Press L)]
DD000000 00000200
481FB284 08200000
381FB284 082059D8
DB000000 08204EB2
D8000000 08203ED8
D8000000 08204EB3
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
I know there were pointers. I know that the games were dynamically addressed.
But after I tried them they likely worked without pointers for now too.
Just test them. I know the base and pointer addresses very well.
And if needed I will merge them into the codes.
But it's very interesting what is written in this plugin.
It gives new ideas and new perspectives. It's worth a look. Thx for that.
Btw: I looked into the plugin, but the offsets that were used... maybe I don't understand the plugin or the offset for the method gateway uses is another than for NTR plugins.
So far the used offset in the plugin is 0xE but for me the offsets were something like 0xFCE or 0x498. How can this be?
Ah, I know the reason for the different offsets. I oversaw that 0xE is near 0x10 and those both offsets are pointing to the addresses that store the graphical output. But the real value, the one which indicates that the pokemon really is defeated or not, isn't pointed by that.
I know there were pointers. I know that the games were dynamically addressed.
But after I tried them they likely worked without pointers for now too.
Just test them. I know the base and pointer addresses very well.
And if needed I will merge them into the codes.
But it's very interesting what is written in this plugin.
It gives new ideas and new perspectives. It's worth a look. Thx for that.
if you stay in the same route, it might work for some battles
if you change route, the address should change
1 is the max value and 1 is the current value
like 98/99
Hey could someone upload a Code to make Link in Hyrule Warriors Legends (USA) lv.99? cause I had to move over to the usa version and lost the data to my jap version so if anyone could upload that for Gateshark ill be very VERY happy
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...