Hacking Data corruption when trying to launch FE - Three houses

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am currently having a problem with one game and one game only not launching after installation, Fire Emblem - Three Houses.

I install via Goldleaf and goldtree/tinfoil/NS-USB0.4 and always have the same result, I've tried any combination of fixes I could think of.

Hekate 5.0.1
Atmosphere 0.9

I"ve just tried fixing the archive bits before and after installing, still doesn't work. I'm really at a loss.

Edit: I brought the same .nsp file to a friend and watched him install it successfully onto his switch on 7.0.0 and AMS 8.6 (i think). So I know the .nsp itself isn't corrupt.

Last edited by Squallscloud,

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unable to start software.
Return to the home menu and try again.

if I try to launch the game again it says, corrupt data found, would you like to scan for corrupt data? If i choose yes it just scans and confirms its corrupted.

Last edited by Squallscloud,
D

Deleted User

I am currently having a problem with one game and one game only not launching after installation, Fire Emblem - Three Houses.

I install via Goldleaf and goldtree/tinfoil/NS-USB0.4 and always have the same result, I've tried any combination of fixes I could think of.

Hekate 5.0.1
Atmosphere 0.9

I"ve just tried fixing the archive bits before and after installing, still doesn't work. I'm really at a loss.

Edit: I brought the same .nsp file to a friend and watched him install it successfully onto his switch on 7.0.0 and AMS 8.6 (i think). So I know the .nsp itself isn't corrupt.

You need the sig patches, most games doesnt work without the patches

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a problem where the games would want to check the internet before, and the sigpatches fixed this problem. I don' think there are any left for me to install? And, all other games work flawlessly.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a problem where the games would want to check the internet before, and the sigpatches fixed this problem. I don' think there are any left for me to install? And, all other games work flawlessly.

You would want to have a Nintendo server communication blocker, such as Blawar's Incognito or 90DNS, recommend Incognito here.

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You would want to have a Nintendo server communication blocker, such as Blawar's Incognito or 90DNS, recommend Incognito here.
well, that problem was totally fixed by the sigpatches. I just can't run this one game, inexplicably.

Maybe I can add some screenshots of it my errors.

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't wanna derail the purpose of the thread but i'd like to know more about those communication blocking methods (90DNS doesnt work for me, maybe because I'm in china)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Delete it and reinstall it, get rid of the ticket associated with it.
Shouldn't the ticket delete when I remove the software? I've deleted and reinstalled via various methods about 10 times at this point. I also just checked the tickets in tinfoil and there isn't one there for three houses.

DO you think I could boot into another cfw like ReinX and install through there then go back into AMS? I'm pretty new at switch hacking.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/incognito.531924/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-custo...phere-that-allows-writing-to-prodinfo.541609/

You can use Incognito , linked above. To run it on Atmosphere yo need that custom sysmodule, but delete it once you are done, it edit out your prod.info preventing communicating with Nintendo server, but you would want to keep a backup of your prod.info on a computer.

ReiNX is buggy I wouldn't use it, that why there is this sysmodule, you can use it on Atmosphere, delete game from home menu doesn't get rid of the ticket associated with it, you can try to reinstall the game without deleting the ticket see if that work for you, if it doesn't you might have to delete the ticket associated with it.

Last edited by Hayato213,
D

Deleted User

I don't wanna derail the purpose of the thread but i'd like to know more about those communication blocking methods (90DNS doesnt work for me, maybe because I'm in china)

1. Incognito erase the information that indentificate your console in Nintendo Servers, so you cant send or receive information from Nintendo

Last edited by ,

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://gbatemp.net/threads/incognito.531924/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-custo...phere-that-allows-writing-to-prodinfo.541609/

You can use Incognito , linked above. To run it on Atmosphere yo need that custom sysmodule, but delete it once you are done, it edit out your prod.info preventing communicating with Nintendo server, but you would want to keep a backup of your prod.info on a computer.

ReiNX is buggy I wouldn't use it, that why there is this sysmodule, you can use it on Atmosphere, delete game from home menu doesn't get rid of the ticket associated with it, you can try to reinstall the game without deleting the ticket see if that work for you, if it doesn't you might have to delete the ticket associated with it.

What should I use to delete the ticket?

Shoulon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game doesn't work with DLC, did you install DLC? (the dlc has no ticketIDs until day 1 of Official launch.)
remove dlc should work.

Otherwise, maybe your game is corrupt. Reinstall.

Squallscloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game doesn't work with DLC, did you install DLC? (the dlc has no ticketIDs until day 1 of Official launch.)
remove dlc should work.

Otherwise, maybe your game is corrupt. Reinstall.

I didn't install DLC but I just noticed that using Tinfoil it gives me an error saying it couldn't install ticket... and after installation there is no ticket. Needless to say, it's still not working.

any ideas?

D

Deleted User

I didn't install DLC but I just noticed that using Tinfoil it gives me an error saying it couldn't install ticket... and after installation there is no ticket. Needless to say, it's still not working.

any ideas?

Can you show a Screenshot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌