Hacking Darkcorp Question/Opinion

mikey89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Download and installed cioscorp a long time ago. when i when i was burning disc and wanting to get them running in the disc channel. But now darkcorp has come out . i use CFG loader through external hard drive. So my question is What are the pros and cons(Pimpmywii doesnt work) of darkcorp/cioscorp. Also In your opinion should i update, uninstall or leave as is.

mikey89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but pimpmywii doesnt work with cioscorp and i would like a way to automatically update all my ios and other things with wifi.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update what ios? For what purpose? Pimpmywii is not the best way to do this. You can update any ios you like with MMM or dopmii. But as I said, it is not necessary. Pimp my wii will not work because corp maxes out the version #'s of you ios, which can be a good thing. I suggest you drop pimpmywii and only update ios that you know need to be updated. If it is not broken, don't try to fix it.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think he was more talking about official IOSs.
Well, in theory, if everything works, there's no reason to update.
Though I can't see much harm in updating to DARKCORP (you'll need to uninstall cIOSCORP first though I think).

mikey89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh that make sense. But i thought cioscorp did more than just make the disc channel work. Is there a way to load usb to disc channel?

JDishCorp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mikey89 said:
Oh that make sense. But i thought cioscorp did more than just make the disc channel work. Is there a way to load usb to disc channel?
Well you can launch a game on USB directly from the wii menu using an ISO forwarder (Crap, Loadstructor..)

mikey89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDishCorp said:
mikey89 said:
Well you can launch a game on USB directly from the wii menu using an ISO forwarder (Crap, Loadstructor..)

I heard you can also do that with sneek too?

JDishCorp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mikey89 said:
JDishCorp said:
mikey89 said:

I heard you can also do that with sneek too?
Yeah you can, but sneek is a bit more complicated (not so much). I'm no expert on sneek so I cant say much though

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
If you've moved on to USB loading, I suggest uninstalling cIOScrap entirely USING THE UNINSTALLER PROVIDED OR BY REINSTALLING IOSES WITH DOP-MII. DON'T UNINSTALL ANY IOSES. USB loading has no use for it, and it's just in principle a very bad thing...

To be clear, the cIOScorp package should have come with a separate folder that was labeled as an uninstaller. Use that to uninstall. Or you can use DOP-Mii to REINSTALL clean IOSes. NEVER delete/uninstall an IOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1