nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian said:
Its a pretty good game, purely a GoW clone though.

I like that the levels are more varied in design than in God of War PSP but the combat isn't as good or as satisfying.

Story is decent enough, which is something I want to skip with GoW.

If it´s really a straight port just wait for the missions before the end it´s so stupid and annoying especially if you need to hold a Combo over some time
wink.gif

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
I like that the levels are more varied in design than in God of War PSP but the combat isn't as good or as satisfying.

I second this... The combat system isn't as responsive as GoW especially when you're surrounded by those killer babies.

Also noticed that Dante runs like a robot.

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i want to play this and its currently on the dl

but when i got gen d3 from psp-hacks and tried to install it all it did was go black and turn the power off
can someone please tell me the problem I'm already on gen d2 2

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

but when i got gen d3 from psp-hacks and tried to install it all it did was go black and turn the power off

What does the web site say?????? Most likely you need to turn off any and all plugins and custom themes, etc. then try it again with a 75% or more battery icon full..

Wynd

D

Deleted User

Well, to give another perspective on the game. I have never played God of War, and as I am as I am; I don't like to touch game-franchise/series w/o first completing or at least [playing] the first game. Therefore, Dante's Inferno wasn't a clone of God of War for me, though, it does make me want to play GoW afterwords. I've put about 2 hours into the game so far (about 20% completion).

Controls are pretty good, if a bit cramping (my left hands index finger got totally wasted after trying to defeat King Midas)...(ouch!) (lots of rolling using the analog + holding both (L+R). I liked the Unholy + Holy Attribute / Skill System seems pretty innovative, (but only in the context of psp gaming (though I suspect Chains of Olympus may have had something similar). Loading wise it's been great on my PSP 1000, but then again, I haven't compressed it to a CSO or anything, so it's a 1770MB dump. Story seems to be a pretty good adaptation, still, I'm more of an RPG person (this is an RPG, but it's kinda survival-horror-genre/[esque]--AKA it's creeping me out slightly =P

I can see why it might be argued that it's a GOW clone, but I think it's a good thing that people would be able to copy the architecture/development used in Chains of Olympus as it was really pushing the PSP hardware to the max! Which means that 2010 may be quite a good year for the PSP
nyanya.gif
I'd give the game about an 8.0-8.5/10 at the moment.

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
QUOTE said:

What does the web site say?????? Most likely you need to turn off any and all plugins and custom themes, etc. then try it again with a 75% or more battery icon full..

Wynd

I could and will try turning the plugins off but they already should be off because there not on my card with the gen updates on it
and I always have my charger plugged in when i do and update

oh well off to try

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Prowler485 said:
You could always take .AT3 and .PMF's out and see what size it is.
You went that way with GoW after all..
Are those the music and video files?

I did go that way with God of War, but I didn't do it myself, I just downloaded a ripped version of the game.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Feb 28 2010, 02:16 PM) @Dean: I didn't compress God of War
tongue.gif

I'm getting 1.37GB compressed with UMDGen.
He was talking about me
biggrin.gif

Also, don't you dare laughing at my small *cough* again.

smileipb2.png

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Prowler485 said:

I did go that way with God of War, but I didn't do it myself, I just downloaded a ripped version of the game.

Yeah, music and video files.
Easily done with UMDgen but most likely its been uploaded somewhere.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Prowler485 said:
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Prowler485 said:

Yeah, music and video files.
Easily done with UMDgen but most likely its been uploaded somewhere.
I see, thanks
smile.gif

I can't find any rip yet though, but I'll download the full game and play it later, when I have a bigger Memory Stick
ohmy.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not impressed with this game it's simply God of War in the year 1100 AD. It's a good game but there's nothing new here to justify all the hype.

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yes it lag like hell
biggrin.gif

here's what i gen from compressing the iso (using yacc, compress data area only)
using m33 driver => no lag ingame, but hellish load time, seriously it took forever, and i can't gt past loading time to fight death. also serious lag in FMV and stuttering
using sony driver => lag ingame, normal load time (fast), also problem with FMV

while playing using uncompressed ISO free me from all those problem.

i'm on 5.00 m33-6 with mspeed disabled

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the english version and its great game exclude nude woman is not necessarily and ridiculous but it is like God of War. Its great and with no problem. It is the unpatch iso and runs on 5.50 GEN-D3 perfectly fine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.