twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Cheers to deufeufeu who made this amazing piece of software
yaynds.gif

I think many of us would like to see a version that displays kana. Romaji seems kind of strange to me
ph34r.gif

Also can I get some documentation about this GAK file structure somewhere?

BTW, has anyone tried to connect to wifi using a flashcart and A LEGIT SAVE FILE (one that's dumped from a real cartridge)?
Edit: just realized that trying this MAY result in banning of your save file. Oh well.

Bo@

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay... thkz to deufeufeu... that patch does work on my supercard lite as well.. but i also hav a ttds mmc... hoping that there will also be a patch that will work on it... ^^ gambatte ne deufeufeu san...~~

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
CaTZ said:
thanks for the tools!
biggrin.gif

now the only things is to know who to fill those download slots
tongue.gif

I've not tried it, but I read on the release thread that you just need to hex edit your save to change the relative positions between the block for "download" slots and the block for "user created" slots. I mean, change the positions so your now fully "user" block is seen by the game as a full "download" block, and your empty "download" block become a new empty "user" block, so you can fill it again with deufeufeu tool. On that thread offsets were given (page 78, this post).

D

Deleted User

OP
kazumi213 said:
CaTZ said:
thanks for the tools!
biggrin.gif

now the only things is to know who to fill those download slots
tongue.gif

I've not tried it, but I read on the release thread that you just need to hex edit your save to change the relative positions between the block for "download" slots and the block for "user created" slots. I mean, change the positions so your now fully "user" block is seen by the game as a full "download" block, and your empty "download" block become a new empty "user" block, so you can fill it again with deufeufeu tool. On that thread offsets were given (page 78, this post).
It seems like you've not understood the aforementioned post, but nonetheless I've released a new version of bbdxsave able to insert download slots as well. (http://deufeufeu.free.fr/bbdx/bbdxsave )

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Please, what point was I misunderstanding? As I said, I've not tried the trick by nori2nori, maybe any kind of CRC check on the save that prevents swapping both blocks?

D

Deleted User

OP
kazumi213 said:
Please, what point was I misunderstanding? As I said, I've not tried the trick by nori2nori, maybe any kind of CRC check on the save that prevents swapping both blocks?
each songs an hmac (240 bits SHA1) based on the song data , the slot number and the save serial key... you can't just swap

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
I see. Well I just noted the trick as described by nori2nori. Probably it only works if you previously load the modified .sav on latest bdxtool, which could be correcting required values. Much like pokesav fixes checksums for .sav and .pkm files upon loading them. I'm not sure of course, but this trick must be working as this post suggests.

Neobeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kazumi213 said:
I see. Well I just noted the trick as described by nori2nori. Probably it only works if you previously load the modified .sav on latest bdxtool, which could be correcting required values. Much like pokesav fixes checksums for .sav and .pkm files upon loading them. I'm not sure of course, but this trick must be working as this post suggests.

Yeah, it's pretty much as deufeufeu said, even just moving the song a single slot changes the checksum completely. Alternatively you could use an app I'm working on, DX Degausser:
http://neobeo.threeplusfive.com/degausser1.0b.rar

In this context you can just open the SAV, then save it back, and it'll auto-fix all your checksums.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Neobeo said:
In this context you can just open the SAV, then save it back, and it'll auto-fix all your checksums.

Awesome Neobeo. Thank you.

Now with both deufeufeu's and yours full BBDX song management is possible. Keep the good work guys.

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Neobeo said:
kazumi213 said:

Yeah, it's pretty much as deufeufeu said, even just moving the song a single slot changes the checksum completely. Alternatively you could use an app I'm working on, DX Degausser:

Where did you get all this songs ?

Neobeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Naouak said:
Neobeo said:
kazumi213 said:

Where did you get all this songs ?

From the various links on the other Daigasso DX thread. I'm not exactly sure who most of the songs should be credited to, they appear to be converted from BBS or something.

Guile589

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone know a place where I can download the .bdx files? I know that I can extract them from saves, but there are only saves that have up to 220 songs and I can't download anymore... If there was a way I would download all 1650 and put a site with them were you can download them, like the site with pokesavs pokemons site... So can anybody help me with these songs?

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Er, what's the current status of this project? Can't quite figure it out with most of the latest posts talking about the song editing utilities etc.

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
So, the Translation part is on hold then? Plus I can't seem to find the patch that was mentioned having partial translation and lots of songs in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1