Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love you!
yaynds.gif

Haha, good luck on this project, it'll be awesome if you get it working!

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Good luck on this project. I hope those 3 saves that I posted on the forum, and that Dominator posted here, are of some assistance.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be lurking around and checking up on this project a lot.
ph34r.gif

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zergslayer69 said:
Considering JUS is pretty much 100% translated, any other project is cake. You can do it!

The useful parts are almost 100% translated, but a massive portion of the text is not (it's too much of a hassle to translate so much text that has no impact on gameplay). This game has far less text, but it has LOTS of Japanese buttons. It's going to be a pain to translate those. @,@...

P.S. Do you think you can replace the Hiragana text in the lyrics with Romaji? It might be a novel way for people to sing Japanese songs without knowing Japanese.

D

Deleted User

OP
Mac2492 said:
zergslayer69 said:
Considering JUS is pretty much 100% translated, any other project is cake. You can do it!

The useful parts are almost 100% translated, but a massive portion of the text is not (it's too much of a hassle to translate so much text that has no impact on gameplay). This game has far less text, but it has LOTS of Japanese buttons. It's going to be a pain to translate those. @,@...

P.S. Do you think you can replace the Hiragana text in the lyrics with Romaji? It might be a novel way for people to sing Japanese songs without knowing Japanese.
you can always replace the lyrics font with one with romanji for each kana

D

Deleted User

OP
I've joined forces with DesktopMan on this one, but we currently have issues with some cards, like CycloDS and R4, so before publishing anything we are waiting for some response of the dev team of these cards. If you want some news and updates : I've successfully patched the arm9 to take all songs from the rom itself rather than from the save, there's some 245 songs limit that is yet to be lifted. What can be translated: instruments name, all descriptions text, error text and barbara talk, tools for graphics are done. What it does mean is that all we have to do is to fill in the translation.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, if you need any image edition i can do it in Photoshop. Do you know how to rip/extract the images from DBBDX?. It would be nice to have all the menu GFX also translated.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, i was able to retrive some menu GFX with Tahaxan (Only ntft files. They were mostly the main menu). Here they are:

titleutitleic2.png

menudtukutuselectuq3.png

menudtukutusakyokuok7.png

menudtukutugosenzd0.png

menudtukutuld7.png

menudsetteirp2.png

menudmainstartensouxg5.png

menudhitoridk5.png

menudgassouatuqz1.png

menudgassouzr7.png

menudfuyasukuokanqv9.png

menudfmbabarakl7.png

mainmenud256zd5.png

Also, how can we insert the edited images in the rom agian?.

Heres the titlescreen edited:
titleutitledi9.png

D

Deleted User

OP
litium said:
thanks but we were also able to do so... those files have no special packing. We are also able to repack it, but those are not the only graphics for the menu. For example the "selected" item is a sprite.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
deufeufeu said:
Btw if someone knows how to get past this screen with NO$GBA I'm interested
wink.gif

Probably you've already found this, but just use one of the saves linked by dominator ans set save type to "Auto". This let you get into main menu. The option in the middle, when selected, gives the same error screen, but I'm not sure whether it is the same message, and let's you go back to main menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: And what?