D2C + DVD5/DVD9 swap

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by akalic, Feb 7, 2008.

1. akalic
    OP

akalic Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    i tried doing the DVD5, which worked perfectly on my d2c wii (vs mode and everything other than SSE/videos), and then swapping it during the brawl main menu with the DVD9 which i burned at 2.4x onto a DL dvd. i still cannot watch videos or play past the first part in SSE though, why is that? i don't understand...the 7.92GB DL-dvd was burned successfully, and the extraction of the iso was too. am i missing out on something? i just straight out burned the DVD9 without any brickblocker or anything, because i did the 15% trick with the DVD5.

2. xfrostx

xfrostx Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2007
    United States
    right now its the d2ckey OR the Dump problem. No one knows for sure. I get the same problem i get a white screen if i direct boot with DVD9. And swapping will not do anything.

3. akalic
    OP

akalic Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    oh so no one who has a D2C can play a burnt copy of smash DVD9? i don't even get a white screen from DVD9 direct boot, it prompts me to update...but i don't want to [​IMG]

4. Julian017

Julian017 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Try using brickblocker 1.32 on your DVD9 iso?

5. xfrostx

xfrostx Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2007
    United States
    lol akalic ? how are you gonna test if it gets a white screen if you have NOT updated...... You have to be far in the game's boot to see the white screen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice