Hacking D2C + DVD5/DVD9 swap

akalic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried doing the DVD5, which worked perfectly on my d2c wii (vs mode and everything other than SSE/videos), and then swapping it during the brawl main menu with the DVD9 which i burned at 2.4x onto a DL dvd. i still cannot watch videos or play past the first part in SSE though, why is that? i don't understand...the 7.92GB DL-dvd was burned successfully, and the extraction of the iso was too. am i missing out on something? i just straight out burned the DVD9 without any brickblocker or anything, because i did the 15% trick with the DVD5.

xfrostx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now its the d2ckey OR the Dump problem. No one knows for sure. I get the same problem i get a white screen if i direct boot with DVD9. And swapping will not do anything.

akalic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh so no one who has a D2C can play a burnt copy of smash DVD9? i don't even get a white screen from DVD9 direct boot, it prompts me to update...but i don't want to
tongue.gif

xfrostx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol akalic ? how are you gonna test if it gets a white screen if you have NOT updated...... You have to be far in the game's boot to see the white screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1