Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
I Cyber Gadget edited some Pokemon I sent over to my jp via Pokebank,then Pokebanked them back to my Europe cart.

Tried battling today and it keeps saying "There was a problem" and not letting me battle passers by.

Tried it on Battle Spot and both my battle box and normal party Pokemon can't battle. None have got moves they couldn't otherwise learn and there are no legendaries,so what gives?

Would having 31 in all the EV's matter?

apatuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I Cyber Gadget edited some Pokemon I sent over to my jp via Pokebank,then Pokebanked them back to my Europe cart.

Tried battling today and it keeps saying "There was a problem" and not letting me battle passers by.

Tried it on Battle Spot and both my battle box and normal party Pokemon can't battle. None have got moves they couldn't otherwise learn and there are no legendaries,so what gives?

Would having 31 in all the EV's matter?

Your doing something wrong, upload the pk6 of your party/battlebox

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
quenstion for who have the cyber editor and pkhex

when you turn a pokemon to shiny, its like a powersave change, i mean, change de ID and stuff, like a traded pokemon
or a legit shiny, like pokesav stuff

=/ just a question... because i dont like the traded pokemon thing in the powersave

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quenstion for who have the cyber editor and pkhex

when you turn a pokemon to shiny, its like a powersave change, i mean, change de ID and stuff, like a traded pokemon
or a legit shiny, like pokesav stuff

=/ just a question... because i dont like the traded pokemon thing in the powersave

No, you can make the ID/SID anything you want in PKHeX so it'll still be yours & you can nickname it whatever. The thing that changes is the PID. (I'm not sure if anything else internally changes though, this is just what I observe when using it !)

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, you can make the ID/SID anything you want in PKHeX so it'll still be yours & you can nickname it whatever. The thing that changes is the PID. (I'm not sure if anything else internally changes though, this is just what I observe when using it !)

thank you for the fast reply....

its like i have to look after someone next to me with CE and PKHEX to turn my snorunt into shiny =(((

my opnion... only fail in the PS its the shiny thing....

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last I remember, yes, you can cross dress.

Can you be a little more specific? How would you go about getting guy clothes on a girl, the 3DS in hand, and is there any flags for removing hats like you would find at the hair dresser or in the beginning of the game? I don't want the pajamas just the hatless sprite and 3DS. Can you elaborate on what you need to alter?

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you be a little more specific? How would you go about getting guy clothes on a girl, the 3DS in hand, and is there any flags for removing hats like you would find at the hair dresser or in the beginning of the game? I don't want the pajamas just the hatless sprite and 3DS. Can you elaborate on what you need to alter?

Yeah, I`d like to know how to remove the dreaded hat, as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo