Homebrew Customizing NTRviewer with Pokemon Sun/Moon

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the NitroStream to try and stream Pokemon sun and moon.

I get a good 30fps at startup then everything goes to heck and I get like 2-7 fps all over after that.

I am currently set at.

Priority factor : 10

Quality of Service Value : 115

99% picture quality.

Anyone know of anything I can do to increase FPS? I am kinda new to this so any knowledge will be helpful.
Just wondering how people can make videos smoother than the FPS that I am accumulating at the moment.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I am using the NitroStream to try and stream Pokemon sun and moon.

I get a good 30fps at startup then everything goes to heck and I get like 2-7 fps all over after that.

I am currently set at.

Priority factor : 10

Quality of Service Value : 115

99% picture quality.

Anyone know of anything I can do to increase FPS? I am kinda new to this so any knowledge will be helpful.
Just wondering how people can make videos smoother than the FPS that I am accumulating at the moment.
If you are streaming only one screen, set the priority factor to 0, also set the quality to 90. This should improve things a little. When changing the stream settings, you will need to power off your 3DS and then restart it and re-boot NTR in order for the stream settings to update.

Last edited by NekoMichi,
D

Deleted-19228

Sounds like something specific with your setup. I have used NTR streaming and don't encounter anything like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-