Customizing NTRviewer with Pokemon Sun/Moon

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LoganVirusX, Nov 30, 2016.

1. LoganVirusX
    OP

LoganVirusX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Houston
    I am using the NitroStream to try and stream Pokemon sun and moon.

I get a good 30fps at startup then everything goes to heck and I get like 2-7 fps all over after that.

I am currently set at.

Priority factor : 10

Quality of Service Value : 115

99% picture quality.

Anyone know of anything I can do to increase FPS? I am kinda new to this so any knowledge will be helpful.
    Just wondering how people can make videos smoother than the FPS that I am accumulating at the moment.

2. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Jun 4, 2015
    Minus World
    If you are streaming only one screen, set the priority factor to 0, also set the quality to 90. This should improve things a little. When changing the stream settings, you will need to power off your 3DS and then restart it and re-boot NTR in order for the stream settings to update.

Last edited by NekoMichi, Nov 30, 2016
  3. LoganVirusX
    OP

LoganVirusX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Houston
    it seems to stop working when I start playing the game. Like the stream freezes..

4. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Sounds like something specific with your setup. I have used NTR streaming and don't encounter anything like that.

5. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Jun 4, 2015
    Minus World
    Does that only happen with Pokémon games by any chance? If so, you will need to send the memory patch before launching the game.

6. Dennis G

Dennis G GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands