Not open for further replies.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show me what proves it's real. At this point, you guys have one video, doing one thing, a site that has been at 70% for weeks, nothing to back this up any further, and you're expected to believe that not only is a cart currently out going to magically have 3DS ROM compatibility via a software update, but you were to expect it before the end of the year. Oh, but the end of the year came up and the team was claiming they ran into problems and it would be delayed.

Right.

*snip
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Besides, you didn't answer my question.
What makes you think it's fake?
If anything, there's more proof of it being real than proof of it being fake.

Also, since when is the Crown3DS available?
I just answered why i think it's fake. If you want to believe this - that's on you. I can't stop you from believing something that's so obviously fake, but if you want to hold on to that sense of pseudo reality, be my guest. Also, as I've said before, there's more proof that unicorns exist than proof that they don't. As you've said "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

And a user here reported that he managed to order one and it only played DS roms as of late. But please please please - believe this.

D

Deleted-236924

And a user here reported that he managed to order one and it only played DS roms as of late.
That was Gold3DS.
Crown3DS' where it's at now.

Besides, you arguments were basically "absence of evidence is evidence of absence."
I'm still waiting for you to give me actual argument, based on actual facts.

Also, I never specifically stated that the Crown 3DS was 100% real.
My opinion on the matter? It can be fake, or it can be real. We won't know until it is released.
Stop pulling facts out of your buttocks.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And a user here reported that he managed to order one and it only played DS roms as of late.
That was Gold3DS.

Besides, you arguments were basically "absence of evidence is evidence of absence."
I honestly don't think you know which words you're trying to use here. you're asking for an argument on why I think this is fake? This is like trying to convince a Christian that his beliefs are fake or vice versa towards an Atheist. You do understand that these things are purely based off lack of evidence, right? Also, you can't have an argument "based on actual facts" for speculation. Unless that's what you've been hinting towards, but that would be counter productive since it would make everything you've said irrelevant to whatever you're trying to say.

Also, these aren't arguments. I'm just trying to show you how blindingly hilarious you guys look grasping for straws in this thread.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show me what proves it's real. At this point, you guys have one video, doing one thing, a site that has been at 70% for weeks, nothing to back this up any further, and you're expected to believe that not only is a cart currently out going to magically have 3DS ROM compatibility via a software update, but you were to expect it before the end of the year. Oh, but the end of the year came up and the team was claiming they ran into problems and it would be delayed.

Wha?

Those were false rumours from a site that was fake. I'm not saying crown3ds is real or not but that cannot be part of your argument. What you are using as your argument is the same as if a website said the 3DS (before release, but after the E3 demos) has flawless 3D. That website would clearly not be a decent correct representation of the 3DS. Similarly, using a website the crown3ds website declared fake is not a decent correct representation of the crown3ds. The time issue. Yes, they are taking a long time. What do you expect? It's not like they have anyone to help them, or a lot of information that is useful to playing 3DS games. The "problems" could have easily been with the increased 3DS-mode security that came recently. Sure, I could believe the video was fake, though.

I don't believe it is real yet as there is not much evidence either way, but I'm a believer in fair play.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

That was Gold3DS.

I honestly don't think you know which words you're trying to use here. you're asking for an argument on why I think this is fake? This is like trying to convince a Christian that his beliefs are fake or vice versa towards an Atheist. You do understand that these things are purely based off lack of evidence, right? Also, you can't have an argument "based on actual facts" for speculation. Unless that's what you've been hinting towards, but that would be counter productive since it would make everything you've said irrelevant to whatever you're trying to say.
How fun!
Because that wall of text you just posted can also apply to you saying this is obviously fake.
Let me remind you that my opinion on the matter is "It could be fake, or it could be real."
That is because, as you said, we do not have actual proof of its legitimacy.
But then you're just contradicting your own opinion, which is "This is obviously fake", since you admitted yourself that we do not have enough evidence.

Also, when you say "trying to convince a Christian that his beliefs are fake", you do realize this also applies to "trying to convice [insert person here] that the Crown3DS is fake"?

(Besides, your whole sentence structure makes it so the sentence makes no actual sense according to the context.)

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was Gold3DS.

How fun!
Because that wall of text you just posted can also apply to you saying this is obviously fake.
Holy shit. I've never seen a better case of irony from me saying you don't know which words you're using to getting a direct example of you not knowing which words you're using. Haha. i'm done here; you guys have fun.

D

Deleted-236924

That was Gold3DS.

How fun!
Holy shit. I've never seen a better case of irony from me saying you don't know which words you're using to getting a direct example of you not knowing which words you're using. Haha. i'm done here; you guys have fun.
I'm glad to see you are never going to come back on this thread.
I'm also interested in knowing what your actual answer to my question is, since you've somehow managed to just dodge the question everytime.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad to see you are never going to come back on this thread.
Hurrah! Me too!
I'm also interested in knowing what your actual answer to my question is, since you've somehow managed to just dodge the question everytime.
Maybe he helped develop the Gold3DS... he's trying to lure us away from the real thing :ninja:

Anyway, there's no way to be able to determine it real or fake. just gotta wait and see.

sero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 4:18am here on 1/1/12...and the release was supposed to happen at the "end of December."

I feel like this team is the CycloDS team all over again--a potentially great product and support that disappears completely for months at a time.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 4:18am here on 1/1/12...and the release was supposed to happen at the "end of December."

I feel like this team is the CycloDS team all over again--a potentially great product and support that disappears completely for months at a time.

>_____>

That was told by a site that Crown3DS guys labelled as a fake website. Also, AFAIK the Crown3DS website never announced a release "at the end of December".

sero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

>_____>

That was told by a site that Crown3DS guys labelled as a fake website. Also, AFAIK the Crown3DS website never announced a release "at the end of December".
Eh, my bad then. I knew I'd heard "at the end of December" but wasn't sure if it was comments on the video, from the site, etc.

Either way I hope these guys have something here. It's one of those things where you see a magician do something epic, and you can't see how he does the trick, but you aren't ready to call it real magic just yet.

tmactx

Trophies
XP
Country

>_____>

Eh, my bad then. I knew I'd heard "at the end of December" but wasn't sure if it was comments on the video, from the site, etc.

Either way I hope these guys have something here. It's one of those things where you see a magician do something epic, and you can't see how he does the trick, but you aren't ready to call it real magic just yet.

in web http://www.crown3dscard.net/ is end of dezember, buy this web is fake. View official web down for video.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the REAL Crown3DS website never announced anything concerning an actual release. I find it odd, since on the website it says "Crown3DS Released!" :P

EDIT: Just a small note... if it WERE a fake, why wouldn't they post more videos with the "flashcart" running more roms? It seems more believable that they're actually admitting to having problems with the card.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Right.

This is about as believable as Mormon beliefs.
You know, the reason why the discussion is still up is because there's no proof of one thing or the other. As for me, I'm still waiting until the day arrives to determin wether this is real or not.

beenii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
as far as i know, maintaining a .com website costs money,as do servers hosting your website. and i dont see any ads on crown3ds.com, accounting that fact. do you really think some jackass, fooling us, would keep that site open for this long? (honest question! not retorical)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated