Crediar releases QuadForce 2.0

AndehX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you are saying they don't differ that much from another, right?
To an unskilled player, you won't notice much difference, but to someone who is a hardcore GX player, someone who has beaten the game on Master difficulty, you will notice a massive difference in the physics.

AndehX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
probably not worth it to you no, you might as well play GX. Me personally, I'm itching to play AX as I've been a hardcore GX player for many years now.

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
QUADFORCE 3.0 IS OUT

crediar
quadforce v3.0

http://crediar.no-ip.com/quadforce_3.0-cred.rar …

A huge thanks to all who donated!

v3.0:

*Fixed a crash in F-Zero AX that occurred on newer systems
*Added CARD support for Mario Kart GP 1&2
*Added patch for unlimited CARD usage for Mario Kart GP 1&2
*Added Reset/Shutdown via button combo (R + Z + Start) (R + Z + B + D-Pad Down)
has to be enabled via config
*Increased deadzone of L/R for F-Zero AX

Reactions: Vappy

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear friend

With some guy from assemblergames forum, we work on Chihiro games. It's exactly same issue for triforce: a motherboard from cosole (xbox here) and a Dimm board (512 or 1 gb)

For the moment we have two games run fine Outrun 2 beta, and Virtua cop 3 test. Ghost squad boot or rin with some of bug.

the sdk log after crash of vsg_t.xbe (ghost squad):

Code:
Exception: 0x0000001C 0xC0000005 0x0017981E 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000008

I noticed that, with VC3 and Ghostsquad (before crash with arcade xbe) controller or light gun work fine.
Moreover, for arcade xbe game crash exactly after one minute if you let it run (demo game) or mission select download, for other game black screen boot.

the thread assemblergames links:

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?26483-Chihiro-on-XBOX

We need your help some of games run only on Chihiro.

Thanks

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's exactly same issue for triforce: a motherboard from cosole (xbox here) and a Dimm board (512 or 1 gb)
A trigorce is an Sega arcade system based on a motherboard gamecube with more ram, and a dimm board. Chihiro have a same architecture, a motherboard from console hardware with more ram (xbox) and for Chihiro type 1 the exactly same dimme board (512 mo).
Moreover in Media board dump (the part of dimm board stocks games from GD rom inside ram) appears FPR21042_M29W160ET.bin : 349 As in Triforce, it consists of two versions in the same flash, the first MB of the flash has 350 an older version as backup, and the second MB has the current version, versions included are: 351 SegaBoot Ver.2.00.0 Build:Feb 7 2003 12:28:30 352 SegaBoot Ver.2.13.0 Build:Mar 3 2005 17:03:15.
We would want to be inspired from Quadforce to fix some of problem.
For example Xbox crash about to the aracde wheel is missing for Outrun 2, and use the fix from Mario Kart or F Zero. Actually only Virtua cop 3 and Outrun 2 beta runs well, Ghost squad with bugs.
Thank you​
NB: nobody knows if rumble works on quadforce ?​

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear all

The differrence between Chihiro and Triforce is very small, we need share our problem and their solution on Triforce for inspiration.

One potential problem in Chihiro is the Main ID BD like parameter for function in for boot freeze, Crediar change it and indicate this: "CRED-QUADFORCEv4"
Other thing, rumble run like for F zero AX for example, it's very important for Ourun 2 beta for FFB wheel (in Xbox with fanatec it's a not a really FFB, but rumble re translate in FFB).

Oh I m very sad, if only Crediar just see one times Chihiro.

One question: no access to game test menu especially GAME ASSIGNMENTS for difficulty, force feed back for increase rumble...?

Thanks

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear all

The differrence between Chihiro and Triforce is very small, we need share our problem and their solution on Triforce for inspiration.

One potential problem in Chihiro is the Main ID BD like parameter for function in for boot freeze, Crediar change it and indicate this: "CRED-QUADFORCEv4"
Other thing, rumble run like for F zero AX for example, it's very important for Ourun 2 beta for FFB wheel (in Xbox with fanatec it's a not a really FFB, but rumble re translate in FFB).

Oh I m very sad, if only Crediar just see one times Chihiro.

One question: no access to game test menu especially GAME ASSIGNMENTS for difficulty, force feed back for increase rumble...?

Thanks

Have you tried actually contacting Crediar? He's not that hard to get a hold of. Just tweet him crediar or try contacting him on DM IRC.

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks

I try but it's seems not interresting, he said he knows nothing about xbox, but it's not "very easy" but the possible because some of guy knows can help him here
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?26483-Chihiro-on-XBOX .
It's C++ code, we have decrypted some of games, we have some information. If we cross information some guy from assembler games could find a solution.

I try one again to contact Crediar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5