OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/index2.html

How can someone be so insane that they're anything like the people described in the accounts on that page? Lots of good people are sent to the crazy house for less serious versions of whatever mental disorders these people have!

I don't really have the time to bust out a large, well detailed post right now, so I'll probably edit this when I get back from some interview for a job that I still can't fathom the scheduled time of.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you actually read it, this is something that went (and may still be going) far beyond normal fandom. I'm reading some of this, and it entered pure obsession but then went so far beyond it. This could happen with most anything, but I think the popularity of FF7 just made it all the easier.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
If you actually read it, this is something that went (and may still be going) far beyond normal fandom. I'm reading some of this, and it entered pure obsession but then went so far beyond it. This could happen with most anything, but I think the popularity of FF7 just made it all the easier.
I don't usually play this card, but FF7 isn't even that good. I mean, it's a great game, but not great enough to be this obsessive.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm replaying FF7 right now (scary coincidences) and it's a really great game. Probably the best ever made, imho.

Too bad the site you linked is too confusing and full of infos, I'll just wait for a tl;dr, then I'll probably proceed to shock myself with the things going on.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
I'm replaying FF7 right now (scary coincidences) and it's a really great game. Probably the best ever made, imho.

Too bad the site you linked is too confusing and full of infos, I'll just wait for a tl;dr, then I'll probably proceed to shock myself with the things going on.

There's not really a tl;dr. You have the first few paragraphs introducing it, the disclaimer, a run down of the characters for those unfamiliar, the people, and then links to various accounts of everything that happened. It would be like trying to tl;dr a book series (bar something such as Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings :3).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Started reading it.
Hoooooooly crap.

It's actually pretty funny. Since the two girls are clearly insane, yet he kept visiting....what.
He did go over how ridiculously stupid he was, but still. Come on.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nathan Drake said:
There's not really a tl;dr. You have the first few paragraphs introducing it, the disclaimer, a run down of the characters for those unfamiliar, the people, and then links to various accounts of everything that happened. It would be like trying to tl;dr a book series (bar something such as Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings :3).
Dunno, you could try just highlighting the important things
tongue.gif

Something like "Hey, they do crazy things, like calling random soda cans Sephiroth, and have sexual intercourse with them"?
unsure.gif

Oh well, I guess I'll have to read it, then.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Nathan Drake said:
Dunno, you could try just highlighting the important things
tongue.gif

Something like "Hey, they do crazy things, like calling random soda cans Sephiroth, and have sexual intercourse with them"?
unsure.gif

Oh well, I guess I'll have to read it, then.
That sounds painful.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I've read the "Webmaster's Experience", and sorry to say that, but the guy is out of his mind just as much as the other ones (I mean, to endure all of that... you have to be).

This has nothing to do with FF7, they're just loonies
tongue.gif

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
if this is real i feel sorry for them all
great read - webmaster is a idiot for not getting out of there sooner its not like he was trapped in the house or a compound he could of left before during or after work every day untill his shoes got stolen

im up to the next one

"Excuse me, will a...Vincent Valentine please report to the front desk?"

We all went into the bedroom, and they put on "The Nightmare is Only Beginning" from the FF7 soundtrack. Jen and Hojo told us that now they'd see what FF7 characters we really were.

Seriously creepy reading

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap is this long...

I'll edit my post once I'm done reading all of these, though so far.... I'm going wtf right now.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't really have much to do with FF7. Sure, these nuts ran a fan-forum, and they obsessed over the characters, but this is more about crazy, abusive women.

The weird part for me is I knew some people who were very similar to these women years ago. Perhaps not quite so much on the abusive side, but totally on the nutty obsessive side.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the most screwed up thing I read so far.

around spring, we were still fairly good friends despite the things jen did that disturbed me. at one point, her and hojo had locked me into a sound proof glass chamber in the basement of a school building because they wanted to see me 'remember being zack'. i panicked, but not because i fucking thought i was in a video game mansion. after banging on the door and jerking the handle and freaking out, i was finally let out. and was shaking. i was not pleased with them the rest of that day.

wtf.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.