Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Gahars said:
Ritsuki said:
CCNaru said:
What's so screwed up about this?

I don't understand too... Okay, they're a little bit too much into it, but seriously, I've seen much worse. Maybe I haven't read the good ones

I guess there's nothing screwed up about a small cult like two some of psychopathic adult children who believe they have the spirits of video game characters in them. I guess the whole abuse, emotional and physical, they lay on the people they rope into staying with them, along with forcing the person to give them money (one of them became so desperate that she had to sell her own blood just to get by) is fine, along with some of the other... more disturbing behavior.

Also, they never cleaned or bathed or changed, for months on end, in a hot summer. If that isn't disgusting, I don't know what is.

Are there more disturbing stories out there on Internet? Undoubtedly, but you would have to look past a lot to not see these stories as, at the very least, somewhat screwed up.

OK, that's wrong. Totally wrong. I read only one story and a half, and it was more stupid than crazy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-