Crazy FF7 people

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read most of the webmaster story and the other stories...

I..I don't know what to make of this. The most I can make up is that a nut job named jen is not only a nutjob, thinking she's a ff7 char and has magic powers, but is also able to manipulate people. She uses them to buy things for herself, while doing strange things to them in the process. She gives the people that visit/live there nicknames, based off ff7 chars. And she watches your every move. The person living with her couldn't even talk let alone call somebody without her over there shoulder. She fakes personalities and trys to get free things by, for example, posing as a college student asking for syringes.

That's the most I can make up.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
tl;dr

Can someone paraphrase?

You can't paraphrase something like this.
That's like asking someone to paraphrase a book. You lazy bastards can't just tl;dr things and expect to get something valid.
Learn to read, and use that power to do so when things require it.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
tl;dr

Can someone paraphrase?
Various accounts of two batshit insane people who think their past lives were anime/game characters who don't bathe, don't have jobs, buy compulsively, try to suck people into their cult (yes, it's a cult), mooch off of the people they've sucked into the cult (effectively making those people go broke even when they have a job. they suck like 10,000 dollars in less than a week from you, from what I understand), one of the two abuses people mentally and physically, and they're so insane that the cases that do go to the loonybin are much more sane than them.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
machomuu said:
Old8oy said:
Otaku is a gateway drug...
This is much worse than video game otaku, it's Weeafantasy7.

Now stop lumping us in with them, it hurts. Even otaku don't get this obsessive.
Do you know what otaku means?
Yes, yes I do. Weeaboos are still worse. (Ugh...I've had enough of this for one week).

Of course, we're talking about people who are doing what I suspect is IRL RPing yet at the same time just living life, I guess they really are in a class of their own.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Define otaku then.
It's at it's base a Japanese insulting term for one who is obsessive about a certain field, however in most cases it is generalized to anime and manga, and to a lesser extent Video Games.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
It means basement dweller, so stop calling yourself an otaku and more calling yourself weeaboo, okay?
But then I'd lying as I don't aspire/want to be Japanese nor aspire/want live in Japan. I'm actually closer to an otaku or an anime/manga-phile.

I've got it! FinalFantasyboo7s, that's what they are.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
prowler_ said:
It means basement dweller, so stop calling yourself an otaku and more calling yourself weeaboo, okay?
But then I'd lying as I don't aspire/want to be Japanese nor aspire/want live in Japan. I'm actually closer to an otaku or an anime/manga-phile.

I think you ignored his defintion there.

Also, shouldn't it be FinalFantaboos? Just sounds better without the "sy".

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
machomuu said:
prowler_ said:

I think you ignored his defintion there.

Also, shouldn't it be FinalFantaboos? Just sounds better without the "sy".
I completely took his definition in context. I'm more of what he said in his definition than a weeaboo, what part have I ignored? Besides, I think one who loves anime, manga, and video games as much as I do could be considered a basement-dweller, even if I'm not anti-social and actually have a life.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
machomuu said:
I completely took his definition in context. I'm more of what he said in his definition than a weeaboo, what part have I ignored? Besides, I think one who loves anime, manga, and video games as much as I do could be considered a basement-dweller, even if I'm not anti-social and actually have a life.
Then you are not an otaku.
Otaku means someone who doesn't have a social life, has no friends other than whatever is on his computer screen, watches anime, reads manga, etc and hardly ever leaves his room/moms basement.
It's an insult and shouldn't be taken/spoken lightly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end