Crash Bandicoot mobile game On the Run announced for iOS and Android

Though its existence had already been leaked, a Crash Bandicoot mobile game is on the way. Finally, officially confirmed today was Crash Bandicoot: On the Run, an endless runner game, made by Candy Crush developer King. It's coming to iOS and Android, and as most mobile titles tend to be, will be free to play. Those that pre-register for On the Run, which currently has no set release date, will get a blue hyena skin for Crash, signifying that cosmetic microtransactions will be in the game as well. What does have a solid launch date, however, is the upcoming Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, which will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 2nd, bringing Crash back to consoles in a long-awaited continuation of the original PlayStation 1 trilogy.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Better late than never! :rofl:

Tbh, I was finding it really strange that Naughty Dogs was letting this one go... :huh:

Next release: a version of Crash Team Racing similar to Mario Kart for iOS and Android. ;)

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been out for a while. I am not sure in which countries, but I havae this game installed for about 6 months or so, and it was in english, so I am not sure what to think. And yeah, I didn't get it from the playstore, but from an apk shop.

Oh, and in my opinion, the gameplay is meh and quite a boring game. Didn't play for too long anyways, but if anyone is interested to play it, you can download the apk from internet (or at least, you could, a couple of months ago).

Reactions: Stealphie

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been out for a while. I am not sure in which countries, but I havae this game installed for about 6 months or so, and it was in english, so I am not sure what to think. And yeah, I didn't get it from the playstore, but from an apk shop.

Oh, and in my opinion, the gameplay is meh and quite a boring game. Didn't play for too long anyways, but if anyone is interested to play it, you can download the apk from internet (or at least, you could, a couple of months ago).

If you can find where you downloaded it & pm me, i'd appreciate it, going to try & hunt it down now

Legendaykai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few words tosay about this.
(clears throat)

MOBILE PHONES ARE NOT CONSOLES THEREFORE DONT HAVE GAMES!

they are Apps NOT GAMES

when will this stupidity end?

phones being considered gaming machines!

(insert Cynical laughter)

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The fact that there is no gameplay really conserns me.

yes there is, the last 5sec or so. just auto run game like every other.

I have a few words tosay about this.
(clears throat)

MOBILE PHONES ARE NOT CONSOLES THEREFORE DONT HAVE GAMES!

they are Apps NOT GAMES

when will this stupidity end?

phones being considered gaming machines!

(insert Cynical laughter)

slot machine*

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 things bug me with this.

1. Its king developing it ya know the guy who tried to tm the word saga.

2. The trailer said classic bosses yet not one I recognized. I assume they are from the of the titans era I consider the psx era the classic era though....

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The fact that there is no gameplay really conserns me.
Wasn't this gameplay? From 1:12
Screenshot_20200709-124838_1.png

Reactions: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over