momoski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I have tried to find an answer, but couldnt. If I missed it somewhere. please forgive.

I have WiiFlow installed, which works fine. Now I have downloaded Crap from WiiCrazy to create channels. In the list of USB Loaders there are a bunch of loaders. WiiFlow is not there in it. What Loader should I select. And if I should use another USB Loader, which one and if possible where to get?

Thanks a lot,

Momoski

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Most up to date standalone loader in Crap is "Usb Loader 1.6" though it lacks FAT32/NTFS support so like pepxl said Cfg. usb loader forwarders has the best compatibility at the moment...

If current wiiflow coder implements direct launching of games than I can add a forwarder for this loader into Crap. So you can bug them first for this feature, than me...

If you want a standalone loader with the best compatibility use Conf. Usb Loader Direct... you can replace it's respective dol in the Loaders folder as it's new versions getting released. Beware though resulting channel will be around 900kb bigger than the rest.

momoski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it didnt work. When using Conf USB Loader it keeps telling me it can;t find the USB drive and timeouts after 30 seconds. The beauty of WiiFLow is that it retries itself to mount the usb drive and that works like a charm. No more resetting and replugging of the HDD.
I have bugged the WiiFlow team. No response yet.

Additional question, I have been looking around to find USB Loader 1.6. No luck yet. Any help?

Thanks so far.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
momoski said:
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it didnt work. When using Conf USB Loader it keeps telling me it can;t find the USB drive and timeouts after 30 seconds. The beauty of WiiFLow is that it retries itself to mount the usb drive and that works like a charm. No more resetting and replugging of the HDD.
I have bugged the WiiFlow team. No response yet.

Additional question, I have been looking around to find USB Loader 1.6. No luck yet. Any help?

Thanks so far.

It's in the loader list of Crap... You don't need to search for it... introduced in 1.6b. You don't need to install anything into your sd card to use that loader...
Extra hint : Among the loaders listed in Crap those that doesn't contain the keyword "Forwarder" are standalone loaders... you just install the channel, no need to install anything into your sd card.

momoski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am trying it now with USB Loader 1.6 modified by you. In the output on the screen it says Mounting USB Drive, Mounting WBFS Mode, Opening Disc and then it hangs. Is there a setting I am missing? It's a backup of M.Kart, so I didnt check the fix002 options. By the way, this was using the Test Mode via HBC

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well some revisions of rev13 had that problem.. And you can always get that problem with any usb loaders if your drive put into sleep...

I mean it's a general problem, not something this specific Crap loader can do anything about it...

Try shutting down your wii completely and retry...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up