Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
WiiCrazy said:
TyRaNtM said:
WiiCrazy said:
@TyrantM : I don't have an hdtv so it's hard to fix. Previously you said some loaders didn't have the issue, but I can't remember the names right now. What were they? If you are willing to test I can make some quick changes and send them to you... That's tomorrow...

Narolez's CFG USB Loader Forwarder, Homebrew Channel, and official channels (of course).

PM if you have something to test it.

Hmm, could you test Crap's new loader? Configurable forwarder, it's nearly same as Narolez' original...

I tested with 2.2b (2.1b was the version that i had, because isn't updated in first page), and the result is worst than the others loaders: SplashScreen with the same 480p->480i->480p problem.

Can you do something to fix this bug? Maybe is a video autodetect bug?

PD: Also, i tested this with Loadstructor, and the result is the same.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Actually these loaders mostly use the preferred mode from wii settings... maybe it doesn't return correct video mode... I'll shortly release 2.3b, green flash issue fixed in the 1.6 loader, maybe that fixes the problem, dunno.. I definitely need a hd tv to fix this issue..

new version is out : http://www.tepetaklak.com/wii

here is the changes :

Code:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Crap v2.3b =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
18/11/2009 WiiCrazy (I.R.on)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
* Quick fix to "Select partition" display bug.

* Yal & 1.6 Loader updated for the green flash fix, now these two
loaders doesn't enable video if verbose log option is off. So no 
more green flash.

* Common key is no longer bundled with the program. 
Program now uses my new KeyStego library which is able to extract 
secret data out of plain harmless text. (see WiiHackingHistory.txt)
The app that is used to create the plain text is in the archive 
(see KeyStego.exe) but it's not necessary to use. Just in case you find 
another use for it;)

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
is there anyway to have the list of games located in the WBFS drive be in alphabetical order, so that it would be much easier to create the game channels? thanks

@WiiCrazy, in case you didn't see my post
smile.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:
is there anyway to have the list of games located in the WBFS drive be in alphabetical order, so that it would be much easier to create the game channels? thanks

smile.gif

That I completely forgot, sorry... I'll add it in the next release.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:

smile.gif

That I completely forgot, sorry... I'll add it in the next release.

thank you, also, I found a bug, with the "Wad Naming" selection, the 1st and last selections work but the middle selection only shows the Discld but not the GameName at all?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiCrazy said:
pepxl said:
TyRaNtM said:
Green flash is fixed, but the 480p video bug still is.

still flashes green on Super Mario Bros 2 & 3 or was it 1 & 3 for the NES

Well you can use wiichoxp's triiforce loader, I've fixed Yal and 1.6 loaders... these are full game loaders not vc/wiiware...

sorry forgot to mention i was using his loader to create ISO forwarders, still flashes green with some VC games

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
pepxl said:
WiiCrazy said:
Well you can use wiichoxp's triiforce loader, I've fixed Yal and 1.6 loaders... these are full game loaders not vc/wiiware...

sorry forgot to mention i was using his loader to create ISO forwarders, still flashes green with some VC games
I tested Super Mario Bros. 3 but I don't see the "green flash" bug (tested from Wii Menu)
blink.gif

Maybe the issue is more related with the ISO forwarder.

See ya!

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
new release fixed the green screen but now i see blue splash screen instead. hehe. maybe it is normal.

btw, running homebrew and wiiware boot directly without any splash screen or whatsoever. maybe it got something to do with video.

fyi i use hdready tv 4:3 with default 480p setting.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wichoxp said:
pepxl said:
WiiCrazy said:

I tested Super Mario Bros. 3 but I don't see the "green flash" bug (tested from Wii Menu)
blink.gif

Maybe the issue is more related with the ISO forwarder.

See ya!

its using your .dol to boot the games all that is changing is the 4 digit ID, maybe not all VC games are compatible with the green screen fix. the ISO's i made have been update if you want to test them via USB loader, they all had the green screen before i update the main.dol's with 2.2 and when testing 2 out of the 10 ISO's green screened which were 2 mario NES games i cant remember which as i done it earlier today and didnt write them down.

ill do another test later and post a video if possible of which games green screen.

vigilantez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello every1 i'm new to the forums i likethis program "Crap" it works perfectly as a channel creater

but i have a problem with related CrapTriiforce and the modded version even with triiforce alone it just doesnt want to load anything

it's either a complete system lock up with Black Screen or Exception (DSI) Occurred! Stack Dump or Exception (Program) Occurred! Stack Dump if i try it with FiiFlow
i have cios 249 and pritty sure it's v14

i have tried with
Fs Dumper 0.1 (Simple NAND Dump)
Fs Dumper 0.2 (Full NAND Dump)

anyone know how to fix this?

i will still keep trying on my own

anyways thx for reading and grats on such a great program
smile.gif

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
vigilantez said:
but i have a problem with related CrapTriiforce and the modded version even with triiforce alone it just doesnt want to load anything

it's either a complete system lock up with Black Screen or Exception (DSI) Occurred! Stack Dump or Exception (Program) Occurred! Stack Dump if i try it with FiiFlow
i have cios 249 and pritty sure it's v14
Your problem is related to Triiforce program, not Crap
wink.gif
! ...
Check: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172166

See ya!

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@vigilantez : yeah as wiichoxp said, you should first try to use triiforce so that you have correct files in your sd or usb.... if you use sd then you should be careful in Crap to select SD/SDHC loader option because default is USB.

vigilantez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@WiiCrazy yes i did try Triiforce with SD and HDD i gives me exact same results thats why i tried with your craptriiforce too see if it works but it still doesnt i still have no clue to whats cousing this problem but i will keep looking around and trying difrente things
i will try uninstalling ios, cIOSCORP , preloader and difrent things
i have bootmii boot2 but sadly i dont have a clean backup since i could only install it a few days ago when i found the problem that wouldnt let me install it
i was thinking also in updating the wii and try again :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: mfw people shame me for a joke post