Not open for further replies.

eldi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dimmujed said:
eldi said:
How do you know if a game is PAL or NTSC when using cover flow - could there not be an option to show the game region along with the name of the game please ?

You can tell easily by the cover, as NTSC covers have the ESRB, and Pal have something different, or at least their ratings look different. Problem solved.

Sweet - thanks

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apologies if this is an age old question but could somebody please briefly let me know how I can take ISO's I have on my PC and put them in the correct format on the external drive Cover Flow uses? Will Windows recognise the drive in that WBFS format? Many thanks.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan said:
Apologies if this is an age old question but could somebody please briefly let me know how I can take ISO's I have on my PC and put them in the correct format on the external drive Cover Flow uses? Will Windows recognise the drive in that WBFS format? Many thanks.

Windows will not recognize a WBFS formatted drive, when it is detected it will ask to format everytime (DON'T EVER FORMAT, unless thats what you want).
You need to download a program, there are several, that manage WBFS drives. I like WBFS manager 3.0 by AlexDP found here: http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/

This will allow you to add the ISO's off of your PC's hdd and add them to the WBFS drive. If you haven't already formatted a drive to WBFS it will do that as well.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mestapho said:
Logan said:

Windows will not recognize a WBFS formatted drive, when it is detected it will ask to format everytime (DON'T EVER FORMAT, unless thats what you want).
You need to download a program, there are several, that manage WBFS drives. I like WBFS manager 3.0 by AlexDP found here: http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/

This will allow you to add the ISO's off of your PC's hdd and add them to the WBFS drive. If you haven't already formatted a drive to WBFS it will do that as well.

Perfect. Thank you.

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

Is the file in the first post the latest version?
If not can someone please send me a link to the latest version?

Cheers

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shanefromoz said:
Can someone please answer my question?
YES it's the latest version, unless you happened to take the source code and compile it yourself. If you notice on the first page it says July 07, which was only a few days ago. Expect a new revision every couple weeks, or week if there's really a need. I expect most programmers are waiting until Waninkoko releases rev14 before wasting too much time on temporary "workarounds." Expect a host of changes for most loaders in the next week or two.

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried the drive to drive function? I am about to try and image my Seagate to another drive for a family member and want to know if anyone has experienced an issues?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, looks like i can't compile anymore since i updated for latest libogc and gx

In file included from c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:15:
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/include/GRRLIB.h:74: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/include/GRRLIB.h:79: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/include/GRRLIB.h:80: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/include/GRRLIB.h:120: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_Plot':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:61: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:61: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:61: error: for each function it appears in.)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:61: error: expected ';' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:63: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GRRLIB_NPlot'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:63: error: 'v' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: At top level:
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:72: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_Line':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:85: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:85: error: expected ';' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GRRLIB_NGone'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:87: error: 'v' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_Rectangle':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:102: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:102: error: expected ';' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:105: error: 'v' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:108: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GRRLIB_NGoneFilled'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:101: warning: unused variable 'y2'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:100: warning: unused variable 'x2'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:118: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:128: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_DrawImg':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:472: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:472: error: expected ';' before 'axis'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:473: error: 'axis' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_DrawImgReflection':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:522: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:522: error: expected ';' before 'axis'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:523: error: 'axis' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_DrawFlatCoverImg':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:574: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:574: error: expected ';' before 'axis'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:575: error: 'axis' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_DrawCoverImg':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:642: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:642: error: expected ';' before 'axis'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:643: error: 'axis' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_DrawTile':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1123: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1123: error: expected ';' before 'axis'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1124: error: 'axis' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1453: error: expected ')' before 'v'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c: In function 'GRRLIB_3D_Init':
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1590: error: 'Vector' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1590: error: expected ';' before 'cam'
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1593: error: 'cam' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1593: error: 'up' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/wiicoverflow/CoverFlow/source/GRRLIB.c:1593: error: 'look' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [GRRLIB.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

anyone else notices that

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not the right thread, but drive to drive with Wbfs Manager 3.0 works fine, but depending on how may games is how long it will take about 100 games or 180-200gig will take around 6 hours

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to use this loader.
Is it possible to run everything from the USB HD or does this loader to be installed on a SD card?

Thanx!

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Please add WiiBoxart back!

It was great to get covers from, if you subscriped there...

WiiTDB ist great, too, but i can't find lots of covers with it's update feature.

In the next revision it should be possible to choose between WiiBoxart and WiiTDB. =)

rutny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grentuu said:
Has anyone tried the drive to drive function? I am about to try and image my Seagate to another drive for a family member and want to know if anyone has experienced an issues?
Hello mate. Did a drive to drive of about 150 gigd worth of games..no issues! Enjoy

QUOTE(Takoru @ Jul 12 2009, 03:38 PM) Please add WiiBoxart back!

It was great to get covers from, if you subscriped there...

WiiTDB ist great, too, but i can't find lots of covers with it's update feature.

In the next revision it should be possible to choose between WiiBoxart and WiiTDB. =)

Here is a workaround:
http://www.muntrue.nl/

Bottom right - Zip File section
You can get all you need and then some. Just Unzip and copy the files over to the appropriate folder on your sd card...and you are good as golden.

For some reason I wasn't getting many disc images (not that big a deal) did the above...and I'm set.

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyra said:
hi, looks like i can't compile anymore since i updated for latest libogc and gx
anyone else notices that

I have the EXACT same problem. I was just replacing lwp_watchdog.h to get it working before but obviously something else is different now.

Dyne255

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone ahd a problem playing the ghostbusters game? Everytime I load it I get a green screen even with both the game fix's. I am using rev10 and cover flow 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...