Hacking Countdown for new R4 Firmware (15th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
people will probaly trash their R4's as soon as they find out the R4 team was murdered by a team of samurai ninjas that nintendo sent!
wtf.gif
excl.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
So while Australia, Asia and most of Europe is now on the 15th, I believe that the US is just making the transition to the 15th of Sep? There's still time!

Well, we still have a few hours before the moon touches down... Oh wait, wrong game :3.

Last minute predictions: R4 firmware 1.19 transforms your DS into a Wii, thus allowing you to play PS2 emulators, 64 emulators and Portal (not to be confused with Still Alive DS). Confirmed.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its 2AM here now on the east coast
I would think they would be going with china time and not US

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well the site mentioned in the first page says "R4 New Kernel will update soon!"

So I hope Ferrariman is ready to jump GBATemp for 3 months.....coz if true, its coming!
yaynds.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
I personally can't wait for NO update to appear so i and lots of others can have a big " lol " to all you R4 fanboys.......... For the sakes of delay and whatever else it could be today tomorrow or the next but after that its time to laugh
rofl2.gif

Gees guys instead of waiting for your long awaited update just buy another flashcard which will be loads cheaper with loads of extras.

Anyway hope i don't have to eat my words but i drought it.

paul

Predator04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paul3100 said:
I personally can't wait for NO update to appear so i and lots of others can have a big " lol " to all you R4 fanboys.......... For the sakes of delay and whatever else it could be today tomorrow or the next but after that its time to laugh
rofl2.gif

Gees guys instead of waiting for your long awaited update just buy another flashcard which will be loads cheaper with loads of extras.

Anyway hope i don't have to eat my words but i drought it.

paul
why buy another? this one works fine. and now with ysmenu... it plays games thats why i bought it. no other reason.

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope its 4:10 AM in florida so that makes it 4:10 pm in china i dont think its coming out weve been rick rolled

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uberpubert69 said:
nope its 4:10 AM in florida so that makes it 4:10 pm in china i dont think its coming out weve been rick rolled
Going to a lot of trouble stating name, locality & timezone aren't you "Kerry"? Erm, let's logically think through who this n00b might be....BTW, it's been a heck of a long day since you signed up too, must be enjoying it here
rolleyes.gif

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
uberpubert69 said:
Going to a lot of trouble stating name, locality & timezone aren't you "Kerry"? Erm, let's logically think through who this n00b might be....BTW, it's been a heck of a long day since you signed up too, must be enjoying it here
rolleyes.gif

soo true on that one,

off topic: GO CATS!!

Fantasyfr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
two little whois questions
sleep.gif

http://www.united-domains.de/whois/whois.h...eam&tld=com

Whois-Eintrag für r4team.com...

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain Name: R4TEAM.COM
Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Whois Server: grs.hichina.com
Referral URL: http://www.net.cn
Name Server: DNS25.HICHINA.COM
Name Server: DNS26.HICHINA.COM
Updated Date: 03-aug-2008
Creation Date: 03-aug-2008
Expiration Date: 03-aug-2009

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:18:26 EDT

Macula

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, that's 15 pages, and I'm not going to trwl it, so if this has been said before, then sorry..

Hi guys. Look it's moon festival holidays in China at the moment, which means, one rare chance to kick back. So, grab some moon cake, steal a watermellon, sit back, and contemplate the beauty of the mid autumn moon(actually, that was all yesterday, but we're still on holiday) GuangZhou is sort of home to the mid autumn festival, so they're really not going to be in work today.

If it's going to go up, it'll be up tomorrow, not today.

Macula (Who's in Beijing at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too...