Hacking Could the need for new sigpatches cause crash for Save Data Transfer?

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to firmware 12 on Atmosphere. When I try to transfer my save files over to my clean console, Atmosphere crashes.

Could this just be due to the need to update sig patches? If not, does anyone know know what could cause this?

The game opens fine and loads the save data, so it doesn't seem like bad/corrupted data

The crash also happens immediately after I choose my user profile, before I even select the game

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to firmware 12 on Atmosphere. When I try to transfer my save files over to my clean console, Atmosphere crashes.

Could this just be due to the need to update sig patches? If not, does anyone know know what could cause this?

The game opens fine and loads the save data, so it doesn't seem like bad/corrupted data

The crash also happens immediately after I choose my user profile, before I even select the game

Thanks
Not only did you post this in the wrong subforum, but you could have just asked in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

Thanks
Update Atmosphere to 0.19.1. That should fix it. Remember to update sigpatches as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.