BigPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

I installed A9LH on a N3DS XL Snake Unit using dev.3ds.guide

I was able to install A9LH, however, my NANDmin.bin got corrupted so I can't restore it using the SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh)

I tried multiple SDCard without success. So it seem the file is really corrupted and I am stuck on the old firmware and if I press power without holding select or start, I get a message stating

An error has occurred:
Failed to mount CTRNAND

Is there anything that can be done to resolve this ?
Thank you

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I was able to install A9LH, however, my NANDmin.bin got corrupted so I can't restore it using the SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh)

I tried multiple SDCard without success. So it seem the file is really corrupted and I am stuck on the old firmware and if I press power without holding select or start, I get a message stating

An error has occurred:
Failed to mount CTRNAND

Thank you
Download the 9.2 CTRNAND Transfer, use that and then update your DS from system settings once you're on 9.2. Alternatively, you could use 3Down to flash 11.3 instead if you don't want to be on 11.4, only if you care about NTR streaming.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Download the 9.2 CTRNAND Transfer, use that and then update your DS from system settings once you're on 9.2. Alternatively, you could use 3Down to flash 11.3 instead if you don't want to be on 11.4, only if you care about NTR streaming.
It's a dev 3DS, there's no such thing as 9.2. Or 11.4. Or 11.3. And I don't see a link to a ctrnand transfer in the guide besides the old one used for the A9LH install itself.
Hello,

An error has occurred:
Failed to mount CTRNAND

Thank you
You may need someone with a dev 3DS to help you out by making a ctrtransfer image for you so you can get back to a newer version.
@Plailect Could you look into getting ctrtransfer images added to the guide for situations like this?

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a dev 3DS, there's no such thing as 9.2. Or 11.4. Or 11.3. And I don't see a link to a ctrnand transfer in the guide besides the old one used for the A9LH install itself.

You may need someone with a dev 3DS to help you out by making a ctrtransfer image for you so you can get back to a newer version.
Didn't see it was a dev unit, and I didn't know they had different firmware. 3Down does include a CTRNAND transfer for 11.3, it's not part of the guide. Just trying to help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...