Corrupt NANDmin.bin & A9LH

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BigPanda, Apr 28, 2017.

1. BigPanda
    OP

BigPanda Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2016
    Belgium
    Hello,

I installed A9LH on a N3DS XL Snake Unit using dev.3ds.guide

I was able to install A9LH, however, my NANDmin.bin got corrupted so I can't restore it using the SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh)

I tried multiple SDCard without success. So it seem the file is really corrupted and I am stuck on the old firmware and if I press power without holding select or start, I get a message stating

An error has occurred:
    Failed to mount CTRNAND

Is there anything that can be done to resolve this ?
    Thank you

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Download the 9.2 CTRNAND Transfer, use that and then update your DS from system settings once you're on 9.2. Alternatively, you could use 3Down to flash 11.3 instead if you don't want to be on 11.4, only if you care about NTR streaming.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It's a dev 3DS, there's no such thing as 9.2. Or 11.4. Or 11.3. And I don't see a link to a ctrnand transfer in the guide besides the old one used for the A9LH install itself.
    You may need someone with a dev 3DS to help you out by making a ctrtransfer image for you so you can get back to a newer version.
    @Plailect Could you look into getting ctrtransfer images added to the guide for situations like this?

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Apr 28, 2017
    Quantumcat and gnmmarechal like this.
  4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Didn't see it was a dev unit, and I didn't know they had different firmware. 3Down does include a CTRNAND transfer for 11.3, it's not part of the guide. Just trying to help.