Homebrew converting snes to nds extension

Valguerra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there away to convert snes and nes rom to nds format. I was wondering if anyone has been able to convert super mario allstar. Everytimg I just get a black screen. I was able to convert super mario world, but not the allstar. Seen if anyone had any luck.

Yes, I know there are emulators that will played the game. But just making it easier for my daughter to played the game. So she does not have to look for it.

Also have they come up with a program to convert sega, genesis or Atari roms to nds format?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's not gonna be a converter. EVER.[or so thats what i think anyways]

in your post you said there are emulators for it. use it. thats why there's an emulator for it?

like nesDS or something like that.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you're using either SNES DS or SnezziDS. Which one of these are you using, and which device are you running it on? I can probably help get things working for you.

Also, as basher hinted at, these programs don't really "convert" anything. What they do is merely take the emulator core and attach the rom file to the end of it. The rom itself is not changed in any way.

And no, most other emulators function in a way that you launch the emulator itself and then choose the rom to play from a list. This is done because it makes file management much easier - just copy the rom file to a specific folder and you're good to go, no PC programs necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1