Hacking Contenthax - a Vulnerability in Wii U File System Verification

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Everything went smooth (Rom.zip and icon injection) but wiiu Always freezes and wup client throws a socket error while uploading latger files (tga and banner sound).
Of course ip is set accordingly and firewall is off. Tried 3 hours... Any clue?

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything went smooth (Rom.zip and icon injection) but wiiu Always freezes and wup client throws a socket error while uploading latger files (tga and banner sound).
Of course ip is set accordingly and firewall is off. Tried 3 hours... Any clue?
exact same problem I had, switch to python 3.5 from 2.7 haven't had any problems once I started using that

Reactions: hackotedelaplaqu

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure your router isn't a potato.
upload_2016-11-13_18-33-8.jpeg

now that you mention it my router those seem a bit dodgy XD

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I keep getting this error:

mr8l2ib.png

I already have haxchi installed on my copy of Brain Training from FIX94's initial release. That works just fine, but I want to update it to the latest release, use Yoshi's Island DS as a CFW booter and add custom images to both. But I just keep getting that error now. I updated my Python to 3.5 and nothing changed. The weird thing is that I've tried using the region-free hax, which also requires the use of wupclient... and it worked first try. So I know that I can download and upload files from my Wii U...

What am I doing wrong? I'm at my wits' end, to be honest...

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I keep getting this error:

mr8l2ib.png

I already have haxchi installed on my copy of Brain Training from FIX94's initial release. That works just fine, but I want to update it to the latest release, use Yoshi's Island DS as a CFW booter and add custom images to both. But I just keep getting that error now. I updated my Python to 3.5 and nothing changed. The weird thing is that I've tried using the region-free hax, which also requires the use of wupclient... and it worked first try. So I know that I can download and upload files from my Wii U...

What am I doing wrong? I'm at my wits' end, to be honest...
Make sure this is the correct path.

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure this is the correct path.

Both are installed on USB. I've tried moving them to NAND, but it gives me the same error.

Edit: Well, it seems Yoshi's Island DS now worked. I'll try redownloading Brain Training to start "fresh"...

Edit 2: I somehow managed to install everything, even custom graphics!

Last edited by Goloki,

Cachuchin1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question.... I have the legit Brain Age.... now is configured to run HBL ... but I want to change it to run IOSUHAX and then install another game from WiiUUSBHelper and modify it to run HBL. would this work ?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Question.... I have the legit Brain Age.... now is configured to run HBL ... but I want to change it to run IOSUHAX and then install another game from WiiUUSBHelper and modify it to run HBL. would this work ?

Edit: wait, it will work if you want to run HBL on iosuhax though.

Last edited by VinsCool,
Reactions: Cachuchin1

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly what I did, i gave brain age the CFWbooter, installed yoshi, and turned that into hbl .

These
Pics
Tho

Last edited by Xuman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth