confusion regarding the n-card

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dismeeir, Dec 16, 2007.

Dec 16, 2007
  1. dismeeir
    OP

Newcomer dismeeir Newbie

United States
    well i just got the n-card, which just so happened to have absolutely no instructions for it in the box, and i was wondering if anyone had experience with the card before, as i'm very stuck trying to get this thing to work, and i cant find any guides or faqs that could help me, and not for want of checking either. thanks in advance.

2. Bitbyte

Member Bitbyte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Belgium
    The box should come with the N-card (the NDS cartridge), a GBA shell and a USB to mini-USB cable. Put the GBA shell in the slot 2 port and put the N-card in the slot 1 port of your Nintendo DS. Then connect the USB cable, the small part you put in the GBA shell, the larger part you connect to the PC. Then switch on the DS and it should ask you for USB mode or normal mode, pick USB mode.

From there on, it's just dragging .nds roms to the card and then disconnecting it and playing [​IMG]

3. dismeeir
    OP

Newcomer dismeeir Newbie

United States
    sounds straight forward enough, but when should it ask me whether to choose usb mode or not?

4. paul1991

Banned paul1991 Banned

United States
    Go to the NCard faqs in this section of the forum. Download my guide that is at the bottom of the 1ST post. That should help.