Hacking confusion regarding the n-card

dismeeir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i just got the n-card, which just so happened to have absolutely no instructions for it in the box, and i was wondering if anyone had experience with the card before, as i'm very stuck trying to get this thing to work, and i cant find any guides or faqs that could help me, and not for want of checking either. thanks in advance.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
The box should come with the N-card (the NDS cartridge), a GBA shell and a USB to mini-USB cable. Put the GBA shell in the slot 2 port and put the N-card in the slot 1 port of your Nintendo DS. Then connect the USB cable, the small part you put in the GBA shell, the larger part you connect to the PC. Then switch on the DS and it should ask you for USB mode or normal mode, pick USB mode.

From there on, it's just dragging .nds roms to the card and then disconnecting it and playing
smile.gif

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the NCard faqs in this section of the forum. Download my guide that is at the bottom of the 1ST post. That should help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...