a gamecube usb loader^^
but dont think that it will ever happen..... waiting for WODE or sundriver
smile.gif

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just asking, when the new version comes out do I just have to install it and it will overwrite the old version or something.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Any useful fixes for an offline gamer? Didn`t notice any problems with rev14 and softmod. Except for Metroid Prime Trilogy perhaps.

Also, ppl in this thread are talking about USB-loading of GC games. But I thought it was impossible- not because of the cIOS issues, but because the Wii switches off USB ports in the GC mode. Am I wrong?

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since I discovered Hermes' work, I don't wait Waninkoko's CIOS anymore. I found Hermes' Cios much more compatible...

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping for FAT compatibility, hermes cIOS (222/3)is good but i have a very few games that will only work for me with 249 for some reason. And since i am now using FAT, it would b nice to play those games again!!

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ibis_87 said:
Any useful fixes for an offline gamer? Didn`t notice any problems with rev14 and softmod. Except for Metroid Prime Trilogy perhaps.

Also, ppl in this thread are talking about USB-loading of GC games. But I thought it was impossible- not because of the cIOS issues, but because the Wii switches off USB ports in the GC mode. Am I wrong?

I understand why the built in game cube emulation dissallows usb loading, as you say, in game cube mode the wii ignores the usb ports.

IF it was wanted enough, surely the answer would be a homebrew gc emulator. While this would be a lot of effort, it would surely be no more effort than the creation of other emulators for wii, or indeed wii emulators for pc.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
panmusic said:
I just wish better dual-layered games compatibility(Metroid Prime Trilogy) and make playable some games that are not...(SC DA,CoD3,etc)

Since there's the Alternate DOL feature, we can already play these games (don't know, what DA is).

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
DA=Double Agent
Honestly,I don't know any possible way to play these games.If there is one,please tell me.
And for Metroid Prime Trilogy,the alt.dol method is not a proper solution.You can not select a save slot,you cannot choose difficulty(only Veteran) and Metroid Prime 2 multiplayer is unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.