Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
technom8t said:
from what i have herd its not just loaders that are having 001 issues in the latest beta, disc loading is suffering as well, maybe it will be sunday( like i originaly said LOL) that we will see a working release.

NeoGamma just does something the disc channel does as well. That's the change from NeoGamma to other loaders that causes the issue. With a little thinking you would get to the conclusion that it's highly possible that the disc channel will suffer from the same.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will confirm Golfdude, from Waninkoko's IRC Channel: waninkoko has changed the topic to: Latest Released CIOS (until December 24): Custom IOS38 rev 14

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh Waninkoko said not to copy his topics
tongue.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lol, a little topic change and people start getting disappointed

The cIOS will be released when its done
If its not today, then so be it
wink.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm always boggled between whether wanin is overly ambitious, or just likes driving gbatemp noobs crazy.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Skarface05 said:
I have been asked to confirm the release of CIOS rev15. The release will take place tomorrow - ( Friday 13th ) ( no time zone confirmations either )

Please don't think due to it being Friday 13th that this will be a joke or a lie. Waninkoko and I discussed this about 10 minutes before this post and felt it was best for me to post this information as people will be skeptical due to it being Friday the 13th.

funny

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry, but what's the point of announcing something and getting everyone's hopes up over nothing? Also, i think this thread should be closed, until we get something official as it's only going to drag on with pointless questions which have already been answered countless times!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)