Hacking CONFIRMED: No roadblocks for 7.0.1 Support on SXOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do EmuNAND, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do do an XCI Loader, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do USB Redirction, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
See how stupid y'all sound when you try to claim just because they haven't released a new exploit yet, that TX are incapable of doing so? Things take time, hunnies.
Actually he has made some progress on emunand shit...

No he didn't...

Same as above

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do EmuNAND, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do do an XCI Loader, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
SciresM claimed a long time ago he could do USB Redirction, but hasn't done so. He's so full of crap.
See how stupid y'all sound when you try to claim just because they haven't released a new exploit yet, that TX are incapable of doing so? Things take time, hunnies.
When has he claimed he'd do XCI loader or USB redirection? He's against piracy. Maybe you're confusing SciresM with Rei or someone

Whole lotta love

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go the route @ombus always goes and say "If some of you SX users knew how to code and worked developing support for SX OS yourselves, what an amazing outcome that would be, so much energy devoted to get support for the product you paid for instead of posting in forums about said product like a bunch of..."

SX is closed source...

Reactions: DayVeeBoi
D

Deleted User

it's been mentioned many times on here that some people think TX is not the same TX from the good old days.

I can, the reason i bought the Sx pro was ease of us and the time it would save compared to using layered Fs.
Never said TX always was the same group. I just said TX within the context of the current time and the past with the switch.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When has he claimed he'd do XCI loader or USB redirection? He's against piracy. Maybe you're confusing SciresM with Rei or someone
He said XCI Loading was easy and claimed he could do it, but won't because of piracy ;) But those are just faceless claims.

Reactions: gizmomelb

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually SX has made some progress on the ipatched unit crap...
See, I can do it too. No evidence? No posting. Shoo, shoo!
There is absolutely no evidence that Gateway has done anything with ipatched systems (oh also btw, ReSwitched has ipatched systems hacked)

Whereas there is factual proof that Scires has made progress on emunand

Reactions: Deleted User

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is absolutely no evidence that Gateway has done anything with ipatched systems (oh also btw, ReSwitched has ipatched systems hacked)

Whereas there is factual proof that Scires has made progress on emunand
I don't think Gateway are working on anything for the switch. Are you confusing them for Team X? Go take your medicine.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX = Gateway
upload_2019-3-12_20-41-46.png

Reactions: natkoden

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said XCI Loading was easy and claimed he could do it, but won't because of piracy ;) But those are just faceless claims.
Yeah, you'll need to back that up with a statement that comes directly from him if you want me to believe that nonsense.
I hope it uses a totally different exploit, one which works with ipatched units. That would make the irony even sweeter.
I say "similarly" so Nintendo doesn't patch the exploit. That was the whole purpose of Sept in the first place.

I don't have much interest in ipatched units nor do I know how that became a part of the conversation.

Reactions: Deleted User

Heichart

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
SX is closed source...

I know it. On those opensource projects you can see what they are working/not working and where progress is being made. Doesn't stop people to say there are no progress being made on whatever they are insterested on and to dismiss when people say there are indeed progress being made. But still I was just making fun at how that user likes to reply to anything here. I'm gonna go Tinkle's route somewhere in the future too, just trying to get the pattern just right.

Last edited by Heichart,

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any sources that show they aren't gateway?

And again it's quite clear you're trying to move from the original emunand/ipatched topic that we were arguing on ;)
As the accusing party, the burden of proof falls to you. Hopefully before you graduate middle school, you'll learn that hunny <3

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I say "similarly" so Nintendo doesn't patch the exploit. That was the whole purpose of Sept in the first place.

no, you'd be wanting a TX exploit to be the SAME as SciresM's, so when Nintendo do patch the exploit, there are still other exploits available to use for the future.

I don't have much interest in ipatched units nor do I know how that became a part of the conversation.

it's in relation to different exploits available on the Switch, keep up with the conversation. You're not an SX OS owner, so according to Lacius you should not be ''dumb''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.