Hacking [Confirmed] New Firmware update 5pm PDT

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its not anything special I wont even bother..probably something to do with gateway 3ds or they might add in something else, I am in the US so if its nothing to do with miiverse who cares..I already turned wifi off

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tiered of the friend codes. I want an account system. I want to be able to send friend request and for the other person to say yes or no. No more codes Nintendo, make it happen soon!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm tiered of the friend codes. I want an account system. I want to be able to send friend request and for the other person to say yes or no. No more codes Nintendo, make it happen soon!
That would be really awesome - and that's probably the reason why it won't be in this update (if one comes at all).
I guess I'll still update anyway, it's not like I'm planning on getting a Gateway or even using some flashcard on my 3DS (I got enough games on it, especially with AC:NL now).
Still interesting.. I wonder what that update brings..

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To celebrate the release of Gateway 3DS no doubt. :P

You can't counter something if it hasn't been released yet.

Either way I am updating my 3DS anyways because I don't use any of my flashcards on it nor do I intend to any time in the near future.

Reactions: Nxenz and signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show