Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dr. Clipper said:
Touristos said:
Hi,

First, Thank's a lot to all of one working on Configurable USB Loader and thank's to those who help the others.

I use CFG and for me it's a very good loader.
Before, i used WBFS Disk format and all was OK

I change for trying FAT32 or NTFS Disk, and now i have 2 problems

The first one is i cannot add (using + ) or remove ( - ) some games directly with CFG
The second, is i cannot choose the CIOS249 38 rev17 ( i have also 222 and 223 ). I only can choose 222 or 223.
I try using USB loader GX and the 3 choices are free, so i think it's not due to 249.

Is it a specific configuration to use, or this is normal.

Thank's for revert
Regards
If you are using a FAT or NTFS formatted drive, you can't launch games with IOS249. That is why it won't let you choose it. Why can't you add and remove these games? What happens?

When i try to remove a game i have the message that it's OK but the game is not removed
When adding a new game i have a message that there is no more space on the disk and there is sufficient space on it

Thank's

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Jabe said:
I still have this error appearing randomly:
"ERROR: ISFS problem (-22)
Error storing playlog file.
Start from the Wii menu to fix.
Press A to continue
Press B to to back
Press Home to exit"

And even if I start Cfg from the Wii menu!

It happens if I start games from SD or from USB, sometimes once this error appear if I press A game launches, sometime not and I can't do anything (I have to unplug Wii).

I can't say why it occurs as sometimes for the same game it work perfectly and if I launch the same game the same way later it doesn't work anymore.

All I know is that it always appear when booting DVD as talked before, so maybe fixing DVD will fix the rest.

I don't know but this random bug is weird…

Note: And it does store history on message board! This part works
wink.gif

I get the same. Happened with Mario Kart, restarted and it worked.

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Sacohen9665 said:
I did an online update to 52b Fat and I noticed that when I launch a game now it says load yal instead of m-load.
I don't even have that installed only Hermes cIOS 222.
No big deal the games play fine, but I wanted to make it known and see if anyone else is seeing this.
It was a translation error. It should be fixed in 52b2, I think.

It was fixed in 52b2 (kind of) instead of saying load m-load or yal it just say loading....

I guess he took the safe way out.

Either way I know it didn't matter because it was just informational, it wasn't actually loading that version of the cIOS.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oggzee said:
bnm81002 said:
will the new version of cIOS 222 work properly with the configurable loader? thanks
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207765
No, it won't.

Never?

from the readme in the new installer

It have a new FAT / FFS module that emulates the saves of the console (see Configuration -> Edit CFG#2, select a connected device
and folder (it support "nand", "nand2", "nand3" and "nand4"). You can export from the NAND the saves (if you have) one or launch directly
and teh game creates one. If the folder countain datas, you can see it in Green and Red without any datas. SD is protect for Game access
if you are using it (remember you need a SD with 32KB per cluster to work in optimus conditions)

Does this mean some sort of nand emu is supported for save games?? If so is it in the cIOS or is it in uLoader?

Any chance CFG can work with this new feature??

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
@nikeymikey:

never say never
wink.gif

I guess we'll add support for the new cios 222 v5 at some point, but don't hold your breath it's not gonna happen quick, unless someone else does it, or it proves to provide better game compatibility then I'll be inclined to hurry up a bit.

And about NAND emu for save games on SD, I already explained that's not a thing that interests me, already from the times when waninkoko added NAND emu it to his cios.

So, sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not in hurry to work on that.

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but a multiple nad emu would help to work around the missing sdhc support in usbloader's playing Guitar Hero...so many many dlc songs...

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the quick reply oggzee.

Ill just have to keep on deleting those gamesaves to free up some space then lol.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is possible to take off this new feature in 52b2 or making a option, and not forcing it?:
Titles are extracted from wiitdb.zip but can be overridden with either titles file.

That's because i don't like that forces you to rename your games with the wiitdb.zip titles, because not all people use titles.txt for rename the games, a lot of people rename his games with games managers or use the defaults titles.

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAIT?!??! Cios 222 v5 is out. that sucks for me since i just installed v4. Oh well wait for Config to work with it. Does that mean I have to remerge everything. (Wonder how IOS 38 merge 58 would work.)

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
whatup777 said:
WAIT?!??! Cios 222 v5 is out. that sucks for me since i just installed v4. Oh well wait for Config to work with it. Does that mean I have to remerge everything. (Wonder how IOS 38 merge 58 would work.)
There's no merging or IOS58 in v5.
tongue.gif
The IOSes the installer uses are 37, 38, 57, and 60.

matcon5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this loader and Wad Manager compatible with SDHC cards?

Using a 4GB SDHC card to either 1. Download updates/covers/etc or 2. Install wads with Wad Manager, I get a ret=1 error, can't access the driver or something...

I have 2 4GB SDHC cards and only 1 2GB SD card =(
Is this a common problem or is there a way to fix it?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys I still need help... I'm stuck.

I'm trying to use my WD 320GB elements hard drive formatted at NTFS.
Configurable loader loads fine and recognises the drive but it can't see any games on the drive.

Can somebody please explain how you need to have games on a NTFS format drive in order to have them recognised?

What format do they need to be wbfs or ISO? What folder stucture do you need on the drive?

fatattack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MC DUI said:

Configurable loader loads fine and recognises the drive but it can't see any games on the drive.

Can somebody please explain how you need to have games on a NTFS format drive in order to have them recognised?

What format do they need to be wbfs or ISO? What folder stucture do you need on the drive?

1. your disk shouldn't be NTFS, it needs to be WBFS ( or fat but stick with WBFS - my personal opinion )
2. just plug in to your pc, make sure it has a driveletter in explorer
3. Download wbfsmanager 3.01 , install and start it up, choose correct driveletter and click format
4. after that you have a empty WBFS drive. Just drag and drop iso's in the right pane and that's it.
5. plug in your WII ( most right usb port viewing from back )

nothing more to it

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
MC DUI said:

need a folder called wbfs in the root of your ntfs, and the isos need to be the title id

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
MC DUI said:

Exact same problem here. Got this working with wbfs partition and fat32 partition, but nothing on ntsc partition.

Got a WBFS folder on my ntsc drive, but finds the drive but no games. Any advice?

I thought it does now support NTSC which is why I'm trying this. I'll check the gameid.wbfs later and maybe try renaming dir to wbfs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work