Configurable USB Loader not mounting drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by pinserz, Nov 10, 2009.

Nov 10, 2009
  1. pinserz
    OP

Newcomer pinserz Newbie

Canada
    Hey all!

I've been trying to get this working all night but to no success! I've been searching around and I can't find an answer, so I thought I'd ask.

I have a Patriot XPorter XT 8GB USB drive which on the compatibility list says works perfectly with the loader. I formatted FAT32, and formatted to WBFS using WBFS Manager 3.0, and I put the drive in the correct port - the one near the edge.

The drive just won't mount! I want to use the Configurable USB Loader, but I've tried USB Loader GX as well and it still won't mount. It just times out when I start it out of the HBC.

Please help!

2. Dr. Clipper

Member Dr. Clipper GBAtemp Addict

Australia
    Try using IOS222. It has better drive compatibility.

3. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Some drives for whatever reason just wont mount. I tried using a 500GB drive that I had been using for ages in wbfs format with loader GX, then I copied all the games off it, format to fat32 and it wont mount no matter what I try. I know I had all setting correct because I have since been able to mount a 4GB, 160GB and 1TB drive, just the one 500GB refuses to work. So instead I am using the drive for tv and movies and using my 160GB for the games [​IMG]