pinserz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all!

I've been trying to get this working all night but to no success! I've been searching around and I can't find an answer, so I thought I'd ask.

I have a Patriot XPorter XT 8GB USB drive which on the compatibility list says works perfectly with the loader. I formatted FAT32, and formatted to WBFS using WBFS Manager 3.0, and I put the drive in the correct port - the one near the edge.

The drive just won't mount! I want to use the Configurable USB Loader, but I've tried USB Loader GX as well and it still won't mount. It just times out when I start it out of the HBC.

Please help!

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pinserz said:
Hey all!

I've been trying to get this working all night but to no success! I've been searching around and I can't find an answer, so I thought I'd ask.

I have a Patriot XPorter XT 8GB USB drive which on the compatibility list says works perfectly with the loader. I formatted FAT32, and formatted to WBFS using WBFS Manager 3.0, and I put the drive in the correct port - the one near the edge.

The drive just won't mount! I want to use the Configurable USB Loader, but I've tried USB Loader GX as well and it still won't mount. It just times out when I start it out of the HBC.

Please help!

Some drives for whatever reason just wont mount. I tried using a 500GB drive that I had been using for ages in wbfs format with loader GX, then I copied all the games off it, format to fat32 and it wont mount no matter what I try. I know I had all setting correct because I have since been able to mount a 4GB, 160GB and 1TB drive, just the one 500GB refuses to work. So instead I am using the drive for tv and movies and using my 160GB for the games
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1