Hardware Components used on the Switch (mostly the motherboard and main console)

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
you have PCB and skin temperatures so not likely the sensor bad IMO.
what version Status Monitor you using?
Post automatically merged:
I have to check the status monitor version, but the temperature is also 0º C on Hekate 6.0.6. I was already having issues with this switch before (it was randomly freezing then shutting down), so I decided to remove the picofly and install the instinct nx modchip to see if it would solve the issues, but now the SoC temperature reading is gone.

Zdub3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Wondering if anyone can help me find the value of this missing capacitor on a HAC-001-01 Switch. Logic board HAC-CPU-10. Missing cap is on the lower left side of the black Max77621 chip. Thanks in advance!!

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the switch OLED uses the same chip? And if so, where it is located? Something made my temp sensor stop working, but I haven't figured out what yet.
View attachment 396322
It's been like 1.5 years since my temperature sensor stopped working and my switch hasn't had issues even when I stress tested it, so if you don't want to replace it it'll probably be fine

Reactions: some1ne

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's been like 1.5 years since my temperature sensor stopped working and my switch hasn't had issues even when I stress tested it, so if you don't want to replace it it'll probably be fine
Yeah I've been using it fine without issues, besides the fact that the right joycon won't work in handheld mode.

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've been using it fine without issues, besides the fact that the right joycon won't work in handheld mode.
Hmm, I don't think those two issues are related if that's what you're thinking; if the power delivery was fucked like that I wouldn't expect your switch to power on at all.

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
hello guys. Do anyone know the value of this 4legs cap? It was placed at the back of the V1 apu (i took it off because it was shorted).
Thank in advance.

Attachments

• NUM_0000_0005.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 34
Last edited by superxoi,

Zlaktarn

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello everyone!

Finally read everything in this thread, so much information, sadly not for all the Shiz thats been on this poor board.

Switch V2 (Mariko), 2019 edition, HAD-CPU-01.

I'm in need of values / part number of four components around the MAX77812.

First, the inductor, DFE201610-E-R24N (nH: 240, mohm: 16, Amp 7/5.5 40c), I think I'm close on that one, is it okay to just change one of them, even if I go with the other part number part?

Second and third: 0603/1608 10uF (#2) + 22uF (#3)

Thats what I think I need..

Is there anything else I need to have in mind while searching for a new one? I got a few boards from other electronics, (asus tf101)

And the forth, the one that I know nothing at all about, so many people have asked about the two on the left side of apu, this little guy is hiding south of apu.

Thanks in advance.,

Kannash

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys Anyone can tell me what value of the part in blue please :D ?
Thanks very much ( very nice discussion)

Attachments

• UuOzc2bl.jpg
    UuOzc2bl.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 37

bason24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the idea, flabbaba. Unfortunately, this exact component(s) is dead in my board, so I can't know until I replace them :(
hence the quest for its name. My next attempt is to interrogate (:D) the local repair shops, so If I manage to find one, I'll keep you posted
Hello, i have same issues on that +alj ic, do you have any idea on what is that for or what is the use of that.

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the value of the resistor near the cmd line on switch OLED??
A forum user told me 47k but I'm struggling to find one on a switch lite board. Upon searching on Google I found that the one on cmd line is 4,7k could be this one as well or it's really 47k??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-21-15-47-58-449_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-21-15-47-58-449_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite-edit.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 26

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada

NuclearMike

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for all the good info on this thread, it has already saved my life several times!

I need some help tho, I messed while repairing the kid's switch (dead USBC) and some caps went flying, and I need someone to measure them for me...

I would be very grateful if anyone here could lend me a hand.

Those are the two 0201 and the 0402 below the dram circled in red in the picture. The board is a HAC-CPU-21 if this is of any importance.

Attachments

• missing_caps.png
    missing_caps.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

dehydrated_lemur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how important the resistor next to CMD is? the 47k one. I found a 51k resistor and placed it there but the switch did boot without it even present. I know obviously the resistor is there for a reason. I did order a 47k but I don't have it yet.

Last edited by dehydrated_lemur,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto